Sudden Announcement

Everyone in the royal family was ready for the Eid celebrations, wearing their beautiful Mughaliya traditional clothes.

A huge feast of Eid was Going on.

Ruhani herself was looking breathtakingly beautiful, with her Ocean-blue eyes glinting and her enchanting curves showing.

Rudra noticed this, too, and felt his heart beating faster, as he was enthralled by her beaut..

As he stared at her, he couldn't help felt Little Regret to Not to choose her while saudamini was burning jealousy in,Even though Saudamini was trying to hide her jealousy, she couldn't completely conceal it as she watched Rudra looking at the Ruh...

As he stared at her, he couldn't help felt Little Regret to Not to choose her while saudamini was burning jealousy in,Even though Saudamini was trying to hide her jealousy, she couldn't completely conceal it as she watched Rudra looking at the Ruhani, and she was burning inside that even after her so many Tricks he didn't fall for her.

As she kept looking at the Ruhani, she felt that her heart was exploding with rage as she saw just how beautiful and captivating the princess was in her traditional outfit that made her look less Beautiful and Unwanted.

The atmosphere was full of joy and happiness, as everyone was celebrating the occasion in their own way.

Trisha and Vikram were enjoying the celebrations as they admired the decorations and chatted about the things they were looking forward to doing in the remaining days of the Eid celebrations.

"don't you think that it's so weird that Just few months ago Yuvraj rejected Ruhani and Now he's behaving like a possesive lover." Trisha spoke Sipping her Sharbat

" I know right, but I'm sure it is because he was just just being to stubborn to accept love thing In his Life and that's why he keep rejecting her now It was only when she left that he realized how much he actually cared for her and didn't want her to get away, as he has now changed in his actions and behaviour toward her," Vikram explained, speaking in a soft and gentle manner.

"It's he realised it Fast otherwise Things would be messed up for sure." Trisha replied as Vikram Nodded his head.

Omar and Aarohi were standing together on the balcony side of the palace, observing the Eid celebrations going on below.

They saw the decorations surrounding them and the joy and happiness all around, as everyone was in the festive

Omar turned to Aarohi and spoke in soft and quiet tones as his heart started beating faster after seeing her in the lovely traditional dress she was wearing.

"you looks good in mughaliya dress." Omar spoke

"Thank you After all I'm practicing to wear these in future I Need to wear this after our marriage," said Aarohi as she smiled at him warmly.
.

A/N
When Ruhani wasn't back to home with Rudra, Aarohi and Omar used to talk everyday through Letter's and in that time they fall
in love.
.

Omar could see that she was blushing slightly, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction from her reaction.

He had been slowly growing closer to Aarohi, and their dynamic had certainly changed since their past encounters, as now he could see that she was starting to feel comfortable around him.