OC #8

Name: Corcaird Hearg

Age: 15-18

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Personality: Corcaird is a quiet and stoic man, although young he already has the skill of a master with his greatsword

Personality: Corcaird is a quiet and stoic man, although young he already has the skill of a master with his greatsword. He loves the thrill of battle and will do anything to find a good battle, though his goal is All Might.

Likes: Fighting, chaos, some of his companions in the LOV, and helping the local orphanage

Dislikes: Boredom, child abandoners and abusers, and FUCKING ALL MIGHT

Backstory: Corcaird could have had a normal life, and for the most part he did. He got his powerful quirk, loved Medieval stories and knights, and had incredible parents. But, as they where riding the train home from his fourth birthday party, there was a crash, and All Might had rushed to save them, but had failed to do it before his parents died, and he got a burn scar on his chest. However, Corcaird was young and combined with the trauma, he had concluded that it was All Might's fault, seeing as how his parents where the only casualties, and it left him in foster care with lots of abuse, in many ways. And so he is determined to kill the hero, even if All Might takes him with him.

Skills: Greatsword and Greatshield fighting, silver tongued persuasion out of his armor, and bear fanged Intimidation when in the armor.

Quirk #1: Eochaid Telekinesis
This powerful quirk allows the user to use... telekinesis, where they can move and crush things with their mind. However, this was boosted by All For One, and this instead allows the user to do the same thing, but also use it as shockwaves through the air, along with being far more precise, all of this with a crimson glow. Corcaird mostly used this to weaponize the environment, and control his blade even out of his hand, which leads to his signature move. He has it spin at incredible speeds before launching it forward, and thanks to its strong material, it can tear and shred through almost anything, giving the attack the name of "Heaven Piercing Blade!"

Quirk #2: Briars of Sin
This is a bit of a weaker quirk, he has two because he proved All For One that he was worthy. But it allows the user to summon crimson thorned vines, the tips being like swords as it goes into it's targets and shreds them from the inside with their thorns, that's his favorite along with wrapping the opponent in the vines and having them quickly twist, which brutally rips and tears them.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Available