OC #9

Name: Hinok Emono/Uraraka (He goes with his adoptive family's last name, but the one from birth exists to antagonize him)

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Hero/Villain Name: Carian Fighter

Hero or Villain: Hero

Quirk: He's a late bloomer, he doesn't know about his quirk. Which is Carian Sorcerer: This allows the user to use a bluish energy and cast spells of varying properties. He doesn't awaken his quirk until the USJ incident, where he can't use it very well. The downside is that he's limited on how much he can use it, and depending on how he does will determine how much energy he uses, and if he tries to use anymore, it'll be much weaker and will hurt him. Later on he uses it in conjunction with his fighting prowess and weapon mastery.

Weapon: He can use bows, bostaves, swords, axes, really any melee weapon, though he strays from firearms, and is also good with hand to hand combat.

Personality: He is a very calm person, always taking his time and trying to find the peaceful solution to every problem. He's calculative, if things can't go peacefully he will find the quickest solution to end the conflict. He is very kind and willing to help anyone whether it be with classwork or combat training, all the way to saving lives, which is why he wants to be a hero.

Likes: Training, video games, building/crafting small things, and cooking

Dislikes: His parents, the quirkless being judged, animal abusers, and child neglect

Crush: Tsuyu Asui or Female OC

Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: Like most quirkless children, once they found out he had no quirk his parents put him into foster care, and he was always neglected, and his puppy abused until he was finally put into a good family.

Hero Outfit:

Appearance: