OC #11

Name: Shizenale Furokari

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Hero/Villain Name: The Elemental Hero: Pókken

Hero or Villain: Hero

Quirk: I can't really think of a name, but it allows him to use Pokemon moves of all types, gaining more and more options and damage as he trains and experiments with it. He can also analyze others and determine their typing based on their quirk, meaning he can learn what's super effective against them, but he must see and understand the quirk before knowing for sure. And he has the ability from the game, Protean, changing his own type by using a move, enhancing that move's power and changing his strength's and resistances and it's indicated by the sliver of white in his hair changing colors to match the type, along with gaining some kind of additional feature.

Weapon: None

Personality: Shizenale is your average nice guy, treating everyone he can with respect while also being pretty blunt with the truth. He won't soften anything he says, but he can also be really sweet if he wants to be.

Likes: Cookies, flirting on occasion, letting others know how strong he is from his training, doing community service

Dislikes: His father, coffee, cherries, true arrogance (he's not arrogant usually, it's usually just being proud of himself, but if he wins to much it may turn into arrogance)

Crush: Momo Yaoyarozu or Female OC

Sexuality: Bi

Backstory: He grew up as a mostly normal kid, being seen as a prodigy by his peers and those around him, but he just worked hard and got lucky with his quirk. Though his father had left him at the age of ten, which led him to hate the man.

Appearance: