002 || 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 ✧.*

Kenny decided to ask Lisa if she wanted to go with him to the sandlot

As he walked to her room, he hoped that her mood was slightly more pleasant than before.

Kenny ended at her door, her door being opened. He caught her hanging a Little Mermaid poster above her bed.

"Hey, you like The Little Mermaid?" Kenny asked, hoping to start a conversation with her.

Lisa got startled, not even knowing someone was behind her. She turned, realizing it was just Kenny. "Yeah, don't talk about it." She admitted.

Lisa got off from her bed, now sitting at the edge of it, Kenny thought it would be a good time to ask her his question.

"Lydia told me you know how to play baseball." Kenny started, but quickly got cut off by Lisa.

"Of course she did." She cut him off, rolling her eyes. "I haven't played since I was nine." Lisa said, getting up from the edge of her bed and going to one of the boxes.

"So you know how to play?" Kenny asked. "I doubt it though." Kenny admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

Lisa passed him one of her baseball trophies. "Why? Cause I'm a female? Figures anyways." Lisa said, rolling her eyes at Kenny's foolishness.

Kenny held the trophy. Who knew the sassy, glamorous Lisa McCoy would play baseball? "Yeah whatever." Kenny mumbled, passing the trophy back to her. "Wanna play with me?" Kenny asked.

Lisa placed the trophy back in the box. She thought about it for a minute, it couldn't be that bad. But thought of playing with a bunch of boys made her cringe. "I mean, sure." Lisa shrugged.

Kenny was kinda shocked that she would actually agree. He quickly grabbed her arm, running out her room, downstairs all the way outside.

All while Lisa was being dragged along, her brand new shoes, got scoffed all over. "I just got these." She said, pouting while she rubbed the scoffs away.

Kenny waited until she was done cleaning her shoes before pulling her along all the way to the sandlot.

Once they got there, Lisa was still complaining about the dirt on her shoes and how Kenny shouldn't be man-handling her.

The rest of the guys obviously noticing her. Due to her vibrate light pink dress and huge earrings with far too many designs and details.

Benny walked over to them. "Hey Kenny, who's the girl?" Benny asked, trying to figure out who the pretty curly haired girl was.

"This is Lisa. She's my new stepsister. She can play baseball." Kenny introduced while Lisa still wiped the dirt off her shoes.

"Yeah right. Like she can even throw." Squints joked, making the rest of the guys snicker, except Benny and Kenny.

Lisa was already hacked off by her shoes. "Want me to throw you?!" Lisa asked, but Kenny pulled her back, just in case.

Though it made Squints back off.

AUTHORS NOTE:

(I did this at like 5 this morning, sorry if there's some confusion with my wording and what not😭)