Tom Riddle | Not a Gentle Lover

Tom Riddle was not a gentle lover.

He was possessive, obsessed even, when it came to how good your fucking cunt felt when he was buried so deep inside of it. This was the fourth time this week the head boy had sought you out, always without a single sentence uttered. Just those dark eyes boring into yours as he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you away from whatever it was you were doing. You followed behind wordlessly, trying to keep up with his pace as he nearly dragged you to his private chambers.

Once the doors were locked his hand had already snaked its way up inside of your skirt, sliding one finger inside your folds while his thumb plays with your clit. Hissing at how wet you are from just the mere touch he's burying his head into your neck as he's pushing you backwards, both of you stumbling until you fall back against the mattress of his bed and he's towering over you. He slides a second finger inside of your cunt making your back arch up as he begins to pump his fingers in you. The way your walls squeeze around his fingers is maddening, how can something like this feel so damn good? He shows no mercy to your clit, rubbing it till the point he knows you're overstimulated. Your whines turn into cries as tears prick at the corner of your eyes threatening to spill over, until your hips buck against his hand begging for release. But Tom Riddle wasn't a gentle lover

Instead of giving you your orgasm, he rips it away, leaving you nearly sobbing as he pulls his fingers out and shoves them into your mouth, and you hopelessly suck on them as he's using his other hand to unbuckle his belt and get his pants down. The way he moves is like a man starved, so desperate and in need. When he's free from his restraints he's leaning over you as he pulls his fingers out from your mouth. His hand pulls your skirt up until it's resting over your hips. There's no foreplay, no easing into it, he unceremoniously shoves his cock deep inside of your cunt and growls at the sensation of you taking him in. He moves his head burying it into the side of your neck as his hands move down to your thighs gripping them tightly as he spreads you open more. "Good Girl." Two little words, yet they can carry the pleasure of the entire world in them with how he says them when he's with you. This was his way of praising you. You were such a good girl for taking his cock in the way you did. Such a good girl for letting him fuck you stupid, and such a good girl for never pushing back with him. Tom Riddle was not a gentle lover, this man was the definition of rough. His hand found its way to your throat as he began to mercilessly thrust himself deep within your cunt, not stopping when you whine or whimper because he knows his good girl can take it.

And boy do you ever.

You're left writhing beneath him, hands fisted into the sheets as words escape your head and all that comes out of your pretty little mouth are cries of pleasure mixed with pain. Tom has the skill to fuck you so hard that you're left sore and wanting more. You already know tomorrow is going to be a rough day for you from the grip he's got on your thigh and the way it's making its way slowly toward your hip. With each thrust his hips seem to find more prowess, more power as he rails into you with such an intensity it makes the bed beneath you two shake. He's growling against your neck, the sensation of his lips vibrating against your skin drives you mad as you can barely make out what he's saying...is that parsletongue? You wonder if in his state he's trying to summon the basilisk in the chamber of secrets, or if he's merely trying to will his own basilisk deep inside of you to stay strong long enough until he's had his fill.

It was the latter.

Tom proceeds to fuck you like this for hours, in that time the rest of your clothes find their way strewn across his room and with every orgasm he gives you he fucks you right through it. This man is like a tom cat in heat, unable to stop himself until one final grunt escapes him and he cums deep inside of your cunt one last time collapsing onto the sheets beside you. Things stay like that until you both pass out, and when you wake up hours later on your side, and you are sore all over. Your mind is reeling over the events that just happened, you've done this with Tom many times now and yet every time you guys finish you end up waking up wondering 'what have I done?' 'Am I just a plaything?' 'What does this mean?'

And every time this happens you feel an arm slide underneath your head, and another wraps its way around your waist. Your mind has been so loud that it wakes Tom up hearing the way you're spiraling inside your head. He presses his body against your back and his lips press against your neck, his touch almost like a feather as he presses a kiss against it making his way up to your ear where you hear his voice rasp out something that shuts your mind off immediately and you relax into him.

"My Good Girl."

Tom Riddle may not be a gentle lover, but he knows his way to keep you wanting more.