Being besties with lorenzo

I felt bad for how i portrayed him so i'm giving you lorenzo girls something cute

especially for my friends to lovers readers 

-----

The dynamic you two have is kinda like malewife + girlboss 🙁 I feel like it sticks well.

 But you two are such a sassy duo..JUSTICE FOR SASSY!ENZO‼️

The type of guy friend who keeps you away from guys that prey on you and also covers your drink with his hand. 

He had once fixed your makeup since he watches you put makeup on. 

Plus it's a good thing when you are a sloppy drunk and you makeup is just messy. 

Being best friends with him means that road trips during vacations are the best in the back seat.

 Your legs on his legs as you watch your drama tv show as he is listening to music and falling asleep.

Honestly you two are like gossiping bitches...literally push aside Lorenzo's Prince Charming looks and all you got is a gossiping bastard who is ready to spill the tea quickly.

Gives you piggy back rides! I feel like he definitely does this if you are black out drunk or you just want one for fun.

Either less he will jokingly talks about how much you are weighing him down. 

And if it actually makes you sad and insecure, he will stop. (sometimes)

Skin care routine nights! Lorenzo is definitely having a face mask on while you just paint your nails while watching pretty little liars.

I feel like he would since you are the closest thing he can call family in Hogwarts. He's a gentleman towards his lady friend (you).

 Literally opening doors for you, common courtesy. 

You two immediately ready to start rumors when something goes down. It's crazy asf

Has pretended to be your boyfriend at a hallow party dressed up as a security guard while you were dressed up as a model. 

You two sharing snacks, but when another person tries to get the snack you are only sharing with Lorenzo. You both side eyed the person. It was probably mattheo.