~08~

~~~~
A girl was sneaking behind a house, and she peaked around the corner, scanning her surroundings. Jade reconisged it was the same girl from before.

Once she saw it was clear, she ran towards one of the small buildings and straight to the door. She tripped over a rock that hit a piece of metal on the floor.

The girl froze, listening for a sound before hearing the sound of footsteps rushing towards her. She pulled her knife out her pocket and sprinted towards the door as a crank began running towards her.

When she reached the door, she knocked on it three times, turning to face the upcoming crank. The door stayed shut, making her bang it again three times, aiming the knife towards the crank.

The crank was closing in, and the door was still shut. She turned banging on the door harder,"Open up! Now! Let me in!" She shouted, clearly scared.

Finally, the same boy from before opened it, and she shoved her way in, slamming the door shut.

It opened slightly when the crank ran into it, but the boy helped her slam it shut again and put the locks on.

Once the door was shut, she leaned against the door, breathing heavily,"What the bloody hell took you so long?!"

"You try opening the door when you have a crying child attached to your leg!" The boy shouted back.

"Why was she crying this time?" The girl asked with more concern in her voice.

"She was worried about you. She thought something bad was going to happen to you." The boy said, helping her take the things out of her backpack.

"I'll go check on her."She sighed, walking off. She found the small girl crying in a crouched position against a wall.

"Hey," the girls voice was now soft as she crouched down to face her,"Hey, look, it's okay. Im here now, and im not going anywhere."

The same small girl from before -lizzie- looked up, sniffling before jumping on her and wrapping her arms and legs around her waist, sitting in her lap.

"I missed you." The girls voice was muffled as she had her head snuggled into the older girls neck.

"I missed you too," the girl paused, carresing her back gently," Do you want me to braid your hair?"

The girl jumped off her nodding and ran into the living room where the boy was already sat.
~~~~
__________________

Bang!

A loud bang woke Jade up from her sleep, making her sit up fast, looking around confused.

"Hey! Guys, get down here!" Fry shouted over to Thomas and Teresa. "Winston, what are you doing, man?!" He snatched the gun out of his hands.

"What's going on?" Newt asked, rushing over like everyone else.

"What happened!" Teresa asks as her and Thomas reach them.

"I dont know. He just woke up and grabbed the gun and tried to.." Frys voice trailed off as he held up the gun. He didn't need to finish. They all knew.

"Give it back." Winston said weakly, reaching his hand over before having to put his hand back down on the ground to hold himself up.

"Winston, you okay?" Thomas asks, taking a step towards him.

Thomas steps back as Winston starts coughing, and black blood comes out of his mouth. When he's done, he lays back down on the ground, his breathing heavy.