Chapter 2 - How did I get here?

Herobrine's POV
______________

I stood over her. I tried to wake her again. I called her by her name.

"Kelli. Kelli, wake up." I said as I shook her gently. "Kelli, can you hear me?"

Then I heard her voice. She was mumbling. I could barely hear it though.

It's working. I knew she was starting to wake up. I tried again.

"Kelli, can you hear me?" I asked again.

Her eyes were still closed. She managed to speak.

"Yeah." She mumbled. "I can hear you. Dad?"

I cringed. Dad? I thought.

Then it came to me. She still thinks she is home. I thought.

"No." I said. "Please wake up."

"What do you mean? I'm awake. I'm in my room at my computer."

Everything she said bewildered me. She must've really hit her head because I didn't know what she meant. Her eyes then started to open. Her eyes were blue. I was prepared for a scream.

....

Kelli's POV
____________

After hearing a person's voice for a bit, I opened my eyes. I found myself face to face with a guy very well known. Yup, you guessed it. It was Herobrine. I screamed.

"Herobrine!" I spat. "Please don't hurt me."

He didn't. He just looked at me calmly, keeping a fair distance away. Maybe it was because I made him jump.

"It's okay." Herobrine said. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you."

"And how the hell am I supposed to believe you?"

"Umm, I just helped you out."

He slowly was walking closer. I crept away as far as I could.

"D-don't touch me!"

"Listen Kelli, I'm trying to help."

"Just get away from me!"

"Can't you see I'm trying to help you? You were unconscious on the side of the river. I came across you and be thankful that I took you instead of anyone else."

"How should I believe you?"

"Does it look like I'm lying to you? Please, just listen to me for this one time."

"I'm listening."

"I saw you freaking unconscious on the river bank and I was the first one to see you and, like the gentleman I am, I helped you out."

Then it came to me.

"What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Do you know how I got here?"

He shook his head. "I'm afraid not. I may be powerful, but I'm not psychic. Sorry, kid."

"I get it. It's okay." I don't know how I'm even talking to him.

His white eyes were so scary, I felt like they were clenching my soul. I inched back a bit more.

"You know, I'm pretty terrified." I spat, still shaking from waking up to his face.

"Oh, sorry." Herobrine replied. "I just can't help it. Everyone is scared of me except a few."

"Well, that's good." I said. "But let me tell you one 5hing I know."

"Yea, What is it?"

"The last thing I knew before I ended up here is that I was facing computer problems and then I blacked out."