Chapter 19 - Mobs

Anya's POV
____________

We were about to leave Kelli's house when I got a call from Katie, one of my partners. I answered and her image came up. They all gathered around.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm sounding the alarm." Katie said. "I found Entity 303's allies on the side of my hideout."

"What?" I said. "I thought they'd leave us alone."

"That's what I thought too." She said.

She pulled a lever and a piercing sound came on.

"I'll be right there." I said.

I hung up, running out of Kelli's house and over to the intercom.

"Battle stations!" I yelled. "303's team is here. Take cover and battle stations."

I drew my diamond sword seeing mobs and the team, but Entity 303 wasn't there at all. I laughed. I guess we not be fighting him. I thought.

Then, everyone came out of their homes. The alarm was still annoying as hell, but perfect for the scenario. Then, I saw Kelli, Herobrine, Collin, Delaney, Allie, and Jackson run out of Kelli's house with their weapons.

Kelli and Herobrine split up from the group to get a better view. "You guys good?" I called. They gave me the okay sign. I'll take that as a yes. I thought. At least, that's what I think. I hate the attacks, but I love to get into combat, because I always win in my fights. Well besides the fight with Entity 303.

I sighed as I ran to the group of people who were ready. Then, I heard zombie groans, the clanks of skeleton bones, the hiss of creepers, and I also heard the weird sounds of the endermen. Knowing me, I hate endermen. I hate pissing them off, knowing I've killed so many for their ender pearls. But damn, do I love their ender pearls.

The zombies were just walking towards us. The archers in the back were taking them down as the creepers were walking towards us as well. Our swordsmen were taking care of them. However the skeletons were a pain for us. They stayed back and started shooting.

Then I saw a line of arrows one by one whiz by all of us from behind. I looked back and saw Kelli. She was shooting at the skeletons. One by one they were dropping like flies. She was hitting them on the nose. None of the arrows were missing.

Then, the skeletons started shooting. I saw the arrows coming at me. A skeleton was shooting at me. I swung my sword as the arrows deflected off it making that 'ping' sound. I walked up to it and killed it. Then, there were more zombies. This time they had swords. They were stone swords, but still, they would still hurt.

A small group of five zombies were limping their way over to me in particular. I was ready. I ran at them. They went to swing, but I jumped over them, rolling on the ground to brace my fall. I stood up.

"Hey stupids." I yelled. "Over here, you little shits."

They turned around and faced me.

"Come at me suckers." I yelled. One zombie growled and started limping/running over to me. I slashed and it parried my attack. I kicked it and as it stumbled back, I stabbed it.

"Haha, all talk, huh?"

Then, another ran at me. This one had an iron axe. Now these suckers would kill if you were hit with it. I was careful this time. It started to swing the axe. I ducked as it swung the axe over my head.

"You suck, you know that?" I said. I loved taunting zombies.

The zombie growled and pulled his arm back just in time for me to stab it in the stomach. It still moved, so I chopped its head off. Blood was spurting everywhere. I was about to gag. I then killed the other one that was running at me.

Then, this next zombie was running at me with a diamond sword. It swung at me. I parried its attack. I held its sword in place for a while for me to regain my balance. Then, I saw an arrow go through the zombie. It dropped dead to the ground. I looked to see Kelli waving with a smile on her face.

I was impressed. Then I heard the endermen. After the zombies and creepers were dying down, Kelli was finishing the skeletons and zombies along with the help of our archers. One by one they dropped. I took out my diamond sword again waiting for those pesky endermen.

After the last mob I saw dropped dead, I took control of the troop.

"Heads down." I yelled. "The endermen are close. We need Herobrine's assistance."

I looked back to see Herobrine nodding his head. I smiled and lip-synced 'good luck' to him. He knew what he was doing. So did I.

He nodded again and held Kelli close. His hands then glowed white. I had a feeling of what he was going to do. Kelli closed her eyes and nodded at him nervously. He placed his hands on her waist. He closed his eyes and chanted a spell.

Then, the glow in his hands went away. I watched as Kelli started to open her eyes. I couldn't believe what I saw. Before she opened her eyes, I saw a white glow in them.

.....

Herobrine's POV
________________

I hoped that this worked. I let go of her and turned her around.

"Open your eyes now." I said.

She did and her eyes were white. They glowed. She looked in her reflection on her phone.

She was shocked. "Is this temporary?"

"Yes. It's for the endermen. They know they are too scared to hurt us. They'd just cower and just pray for mercy. Just watch.

"Good." Kelli said. "I just don't want to scare myself. Do you know what I mean?"

"I'm used to it." I said. "Don't worry. However, we need to make sure their heads are down. They can't look them in the eye or else they'll attack and we'd be screwed."

"Then, if they do, they're screwed." She said. "Exactly." I said. "Unless they fight back and kill them."

She looked at me. I knew she was scared, but the white eyes made her looks seem expressionless. That's one flaw of having those white soulless eyes. I don't blame her though. I do as well and she still likes me.

The endermen walked into the town. They kept their heads down. I grabbed her hand and put away my pickaxe so I could teleport us over there.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yup." She said. "I'm more than ready. Imma do this."

I snapped my fingers. Ender sparks flew around us. My vision blurred as we started to teleport over there.