chapter 3

Trevor's ( POV)
It's weird to share a room with a girl because. All the makeup and stuff I mean I like her but she has twenty things just for her hair. All I have is one suit case ,Cary on bag and my penny bored. She has so much stuff and a penny bored. I think it's cool that her and all her friends ride penny boards. I think I am going to ask her out on a date to the movies. In a couple of days to get to know her more.
Sam's ( POV)
I had fun on my date with Azalia we talked and got to know her. I think she is funny and smart I really like her.
Kian's ( POV)
I had fun with kiara yesterday night at the frozen yogurt place. She is nice funny and I really like her I hope she likes me.
Emma's (POV)
We decided to go to the beach because the other girls want to tan. For the first show but I am tan so I am just going to take a book and music. When Mia fell she hurt herself and is going home after the first show as and m.g. I hope she will be OK. We never took her to the doctor because I am a certified doctor.
Mia's (POV)
I want to go home but o want to stay for the first show and stuff. After that I will go home,and maybe come back later in the tour. Maybe I will bring some one with me if I come back. But for know I will just chill out at the beach.And go back home a little bit more tan.
Bored how are u bored trevor it is so pretty outside. It is hot and I am hungry do you want to go get something to eat .yeah let's go before they see us leave.what do we tell them when we come back we tell them we went to the store. And when we come back with nothing we go to the corner store then come back.OK let's go grab your penny bored.
Do you have sun block Ricky let me ask kian.kian do you have sun block no ask j.c he is the one who wants it. Let me ask Sam Sam do you have no I do not have any.never mind I found some. Mia where is mia how should I know.let me call her did she answer no. Guys what have you seen mia she is right next to you. No not that on o than no have you called he yes. Did she answer if she did would I ask you if she did. Have you seen Trevor no j.c have any of y'all seen Trevor no. So mia and Trevor are both gone no duh Sherlock. I wonder what they are doing I don't know Sam why don't you ask them. I will when they get back mia text me what did see say be back in an hour. OK then .look what now mia ice cream truck we all went to get one. But kiara she staed laying down she just said buy me one. After that we made vine's and snapchat story's
Then we got in the water and just chilled out. Then later mia and trevor came back later. Where were you guys.....at the store you were at the corner store for an hour.maybe so Trevor did you get it or not. Shut up Sam we have not even asked her out yet. Trevor you want to ask me out how sweet. He stared blushing and Emma mad it worst by yelling he is blushing. Every one laughed but I thought it was cute so I walked up to him and gave him a kiss.