charter 5

( mia.c'sPOV)
After the show.
We went to the hotel to get our stuff then get on the tour bus. To go to the stop but I want to eat Taco Bell
because we will be driving for an hour.
(Trevor's pov)
Tomorrow I want to ask Mia out on a date to the moves. Or some think like that I do not know yet but I like her.

We have two tour buses but we are all in one bus we do not know why but we are. Has one of y'all seen azalia no Emma asked. Have y'all seen Sam eather no Trevor asked. We all looked out the windows to the bus next to us and we could not see in.!!? Do you think they got in that one on accident on purpose kiara asked. I think they went in on purpose no I don't think so you never know jc said.
(Azalia's POV)
Me and Sam are in one bus by our self i don't know why. I thought we where all getting on the same bus. I guess we got on the wrong one or some things like that.
(Sam's POV)
I am kind of glad that me and Azalia are in the same bus together so I can ask her to be my girlfriend.
K

iara's POV)
I am so bored but really happy because I think kian is going to ask me to be his girlfriend. Because we have been haging out a lot and I like him.
(Kian's POV)
I want to ask kiara to be my girlfriend but not in with everyone around us. So I am going to ask her at the next stop or something like that. I just hope she her answer is yes.

We are all going to miss you Mia I no
When does your plan take off at five. So it leaves in an hour and a half right.yes.
(Later )
We all get down at the airport to tell her bye. We cried when she left but not the guys Sam did not even wave by. After she left we left to because we are going to dive all night to get to the next stop. We are going to stay there for a week.
( Back in the bus )
The guy's went on their own bus and we got on ours. The interrogation stared with Azalia so what did you to do Emma asked. Why what do you think we did Makeout and talk.
( In the guy's bus )
So did you get it Sam no we just talked and stuff kian. What kind of stuff jc asked nothing I have not even asked her to be my girlfriend. When are you going to Sam maybe tomorrow Trevor no why not because. I am going to ask Mia to be my girlfriend tomorrow fine I will ask her to day.
A- Azalia
S- Sam
S- look out the window
A- right or left
S- right
A-ok
Trevor give me a pad of paper and a sharpie why just give it OK. I am going to right on it. Azila is looking out the window I need to think of what to say. I write down each word on different pages in bog letters. It will say will.. You..go..out..with..me.
(Azila )
I need a pad of paper and a pen to right something down.
What did she say I don't know yet wait nevermind she put down yes. Omg she said yes, yes, yes she said yes .
( The next day)
We had to sleep in the tour because we had to drive all night to get to the next stop.We got to the hotel and unpacked all of our room's are connected. So Mia you can call me amor Trevor o OK I wanted to ask if..if you wanted to be my girlfriend. Yes I would love to be your girlfriend do you want to go out in like an hour sure.
So what are the rest of y'all going to do I think we are going to go to the pool OK.
Well let me get ready for our date OK I went up to the room to get ready. I put on my black lace crop top people could see my stomach piercing ,my hot pink skater skirt,my studded high heels,and my yes bag.
A- Amor
T- Tetvor
A- I am ready
T- OK
There is a knock at the door Trevor you look so cute thank you look..you look Awesome why thank you.
(After the cab ride)
We are at the mall yes we are going to the movies then something more. OK what move are we going what ever you ok let's go. We watched like half of paper towns we madeout the other half. After the move we went ice skating on the mall ice ring.
We put on our skates and we got on the ice I have never I've skated before. Me and him where doing good bit when I let go of him. I fell on my but oww he came to my rescue my superman. Are you ok kind of my but hurts do you want me to kiss it to make it better maybe later . After that we left the ring omg the mall has my most favorite restaurant panera bread. Can we go ok let's go we went in and ordered a salad and soup to share. After we went shopping he is the best we went to the vans store then, we went to lush, then American eagle. After shopping we went to the beach and stopped to get ice cream.
What is your favorite ice cream babe cotton candy ok can we get a medium cotton candy to go. Why to go so we can go out to the beach o ok let's go.we find the perfect spot on the beach he asked me. So tell me about yourself well I love music and I am an only kid but I have a lot of cousins. And i mean a lot of them and I love to skate board and I love my penny Bord. So tell me about yourself well you know my family but I do love music to,and I have had lots of different pets.
(At the pool)
Chicken fight kian and kiara vs Sam and azaila fight you're going down San. No way kian you Hey look up at the girls you are going down kiara Emma seed and azaila pushed her back. That all most fell but kian got his balance and went forward and Sam tripped him under. And they went falling down good job babe thanks. How about JC and Emma vs Sam and azaila ok Ricky bet you five dollars Sam and azaila win your on kian. Sam and Azaila won and kian won five dollars. Let's go to the rooms and each a move ok let's watch frozen ok let's go. We are on the way to the room's and sam starts let it go let it go then we all start sing to.