chapter 2

Later in the day we decided to go to the pool. So we all changed in to swimsuits and went down to the pool. We all made a vine of us jumping in to the pool we swam and hung out. But I started to not feel good so I went to the room.
Azalia (POV)
I got out of the pool to go get a soda and sit down. Sam got out of the pool and came to sit down next to me.He sat down and talked to me we talked for a few minutes. Then j.c called a water gun fight we all ran a round the pool.Then Mia fell down j.c had to carry her to the room with the other Mia.The rest of the time we just chilled out by the pool.Half an hour later we went back up to the rooms.I showered and and got dressed and then I heard a nock at the door .I opened it and it was sam he asked if I wanted to go to starbucks with him.I said yes can u give me a few minutes to get ready. We got in the car and went to the Starbucks he asked me so is this a date. I thought about it yes I gess he smiled at me and went to get our dirks.I looked at the name on my cup and they spelled it rong wow.

Mia (POV)
I fell at the pool and JC cared me up to the room with the other Mia.I called Azalia but she did not answer me.she texted me on a date I asked with who but she did not answer me.I still do not fell good I want to go home on the first day.If I do not fell good tomorrow then I think I will go home. I feel bad I do not want to miss the tour or the first show.
Kiara's ( POV)
I was on snap then a nock on the door it was.Kian he is cute he asked me if I wanted to go to get frozen yogurt
Yes we got in the car (cab). The place did not have a lot of people so we got to sit down. And talk I woned if it was a date or not? I asked him is this a date he looked at me and said if you want it to be.