4

At the end of a long school day you throw your books into your locker , and slam the door shut . You and Aaron walk to your mom's car as her face lights up in suprise . It's the first time you've ever invited a boy to your house .
" Hey honey " your mom smiles a little too brightly her eyebrows furrowed but her smile so wide .
" Hello mom " You say as you get into the backseat . Aaron also gets in .
" Hello Mrs..."
" Mrs y/sn " your mom interjects
" Mrs y/sn "   Warner repeats to himself nodding politely smiling ever so slightly his dimples flashing in and out of his face .
Your mom pulls out and drives , you notice she isn't taking the road home and see she turns to the supermarket instead . Your mother's eyes reflect back in the rearview mirror .
" So y/n tell me a bit about your new friend " , you snap back to reality
" Oh mom , this is Aaron . He's new at our school ."
" It's nice to meet you Aaron "

You get home and toss your bag into the corner of your room fixing your hair to make yourself comfortable . You plunge into a chair in your room bring your knees to your chest and check your phone.
" You seem upset " Warner says after a few beats of silence .
" I'm fine Aaron " You say back to him "I'm just checking my messages "
" You just seem annoyed " he says shrugging taking a seat on your bed .
" I am a little , but it should pass , I just need to figure out how we are going to have you stay in my house until I can get you back to sector 45 . "
You look to Aaron " We are going to have to make up some excuse "
" I can tell your mother my parents died " he says casually
You look to him surprise and confusion " You mentioned it so casually,  but it could work " You place your hand on your chin .
"How good are your acting skills? "  You ask him .

Sorry for the short story part . I got bad writers block and I'm writing exams . I still love y'all and thanks for your love and support 💕💕