Betrayal

Only chapter 3... I didn't realize how long it takes to make this kind of fanfic. I admire the people who made over 20+ chapters...

Narrators POV

The next morning, Jin-Woo woke up and saw his sister preparing to leave for school. Aki rubbed his eyes as he peaked out of Jin-Woo's room. "Jin-Ah, good morning..." he exclaimed next to Jin-Woo.

Aki felt Jin-Woo wrap his arm around his neck, leaning against him. "Good morning, Aki-kun. I hope you slept well!" She had a knowing look on her face as she smirked. Aki blushed and laughed nervously while Jin-Woo scratched his stomach and yawned.

"I see you're going to school, Sung-jin.. I was up for a little, but be careful on the way to school." Jin-ah looked at the abs that were peaking out under Jin-Woo's shirt. She knew her brother didn't have any before so she had some questions.

"You worked out, Jin-Woo?"

"Yeah... a bit..."

Jin-ah held up a hand to gauge their heights, she squinted. "You look more toned and you got taller. I didn't know men still grew after they reached their 20's." She then looked at Aki, a smile rested on her face. "You seem to have gotten taller too, but even Jin-Woo towers over you! Still have the looks of an idol..."

"Haha..." his face was beet red, he always got shy when someone complimented him on his looks or power. "Thank you, Jin-ah." Jin-Woo held out an umbrella for her to take.

She couldn't help but looked confused. "Take an umbrella," Jin-Woo said, still holding it out for her to take.

"It's not going to rain, and that would only weigh me down." She waved her hand in a dismissive motion as she started to walk away, but Jin-Woo pulled her back by her backpack, she frowned as he put the umbrella inside.

The two males waved goodbye as she walked away. She left out of the door saying her final goodbye. "Jin-Woo." Aki's soft voice rang out.

"Hm?"

"I need to go do my quest. I'll get dressed and leave out." He smiled and kissed Jin-Woo as he went into the taller males room and looked through the closet. Aki always had clothes at Jin-Woo's house because he frequently stayed over. Although Jin-Woo hated to see the male go, he loved to watch him leave. NOT! It took 15 minutes for Jin-Woo to officially let him go do his quest.

Aki sported some tight black leather pants, a red slightly cropped compression shirt, an oversized racing jacket, and white combat boots. His hair was a little long so it was in a sloppy bun with bangs. He almost never wore his glasses, but today he did. Even if his outfit was a bit much for a gate, he was confident in his abilities to come out in one piece, including his clothes. He quickly made it to a D-Rank gate, seeing people already there. (I love creating clothes, so ik it's a bit much - Author)

Someone with shoulder length black hair and a green cape smiled at him. "I didn't know Mitsuaki would be joining us on our raid..." his smile got a bit lustful, but Aki paid it no mind.

"Woah! He really does look like an idol!"

"So pretty!"

"Wah! Wahh! He's cute!"

A male in brown jeans partly wearing armor walked up to him, waving his hand with a big smile on his face. "Mitsuaki! You'll be joining us today! I'm Hwang Dong-Suk!" He shook hands with the shorter male.

"Ah, take care of me." He bowed slightly, a big smile on his face. Ahh, stop you'll cause an uproar!

They walked into the gate, Aki could've easily cleared it out himself but he would've had to reserved the gate for that to happen. He sensed lots of monsters, but it should be no big deal. Then he looked at the ground and saw black fog. Weird...