Face Your Fears

(This chapter is lightly edited, I was rushing!)

Narrators POV

"So..." Aki said, deadpanning, "you got in a cab with all of that armor? How many times do we have to tell you that you don't need it when you raid with us." He flailed his arms around as he looked at Jin-Ho who just had a goofy smile on his face like a stupid younger brother.

It was the same day as the red gate, just later in the day. Aki was wearing low rise black pants, a black compression shirt and a red and black plaid button up tied around his waist. For shoes he wore his black combat boots. His hair was slicked back with a few strands to fall into his face.

Jin-Ho whined, "heyyy! It's necessary! Let's depart for our adventure today. And besides, you guys are helping me so I should come over." He pumped his fist into the air.

The three got into a van, Aki sat in the front next to Jin-Ho who was driving so they could get into more detail about the raid for the day. Jin-Woo sat in the back, of course he was a little jealous but he tried his best not to show it. He then got on his phone to talk to Song-I.

"Come out, we'll give you a lift." Jin-Ho perked his ears up, he was invested with their conversation.

He glanced at Aki for a second who had his head leaned against the window with his eyes closed. "Song-I? That one high schooler...?"

Jin-Woo nodded, "yeah." Jin-Ho sweat dropped, looking at Aki who seemed to be in a deep slumber. Then his mind began to wander. Why isn't he in the back with Jin-Woo? Did... something happen?, he thought.

They reached the outside of Song-I's home "we're here, hyung-nim. Aren't you and Aki married though...?" Jin-Woo raised an eyebrow and looked at Aki, he smirked, his eyes glowed a faint blue.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just you and Song-I are on friendly terms so I began to think..." he trailed off, sweat dropping slightly.

"Oh?" He started to laugh, "no, Song-I and me have nothing going on. Aki is the only one for me. And she's also my sister's friend! What would I do with a high school student?! That's crazy.." Jin-Woo shivered at the thought of being with her and also he would never leave Aki... I mean the look on his face when they are fucking makes him...

Song-I came out, a bright smile on her face. Aki seemed to sense her presence so he quickly woke up. "Good morning, oppas!" She opened the door to the van and climbed in beside Jin-Woo. "Good morning, raid captain!"

They all said their hello's, Aki was loving her outfit. "Song-I, you look amazing!" Song-I blushed.

"Thank you, you also look amazing oppa!" She complimented back, Jin-Woo scoffed and leaned in his chair to wrap his arms around Aki.

"What about me? I look good too?" He smirked, giving Aki a kiss on the cheek.

Aki deadpanned, "no." Jin-Woo dropped his jaw, but Aki just started to laugh. "I'm just kidding!" He reached up to touch Jin-Woo's hand who captured his smaller one in his more bigger hand.

Jin-Ho looked at the threes interaction, his face confused. "Let's hurry then..." he turned in his seat and put his hands on the wheel. Then they were off.

Inside the dungeon, Olina was helping out to adjust to being out of the psychiatric hospital. Aki was standing off to the side while he watched Jin-Woo's shadow soldiers and Midnight kill off the monsters. "Olina, dad dropped you off here?"

She nodded, easily crushing a monster with brute strength. "Yeah! Papa even got me registered with a guild, but I can't do things that older people can do. I can only go to B-Rank dungeons and lower."