her work is really good

1: 30 pm

"Damn now I have to go and call that jerk boss and take him to the meeting room. Aish jinja" she frowned and went to her "Boss"

She knocked the door and came in. She was about to speak something but jungkook stopped her showing hand gestures while he was on his phone.

So boss is busy with his wife huh. She thought to herself.

"Pumpkin I have work I will call you later ok." He ended the call and looked at her with a cold face.

"Say"

"Sir you have a meeting right now at 2 p.m."

"Oh yes thank you for reminding." He got up from his chair and was about to go while he tripped over something but thank goodness his handsome face didn't touch the floor.

"Omo t-tthank you."

"Anytime for you sir."

Jungkook, without wasting much time, went to the office room.

"This is just a start Jungkook just wait and watch how I make you fall for me or should I say fall on your knees." She said to herself and chuckled and left to the meeting room.

_________________________

After the meeting ended Taehyung came to Yoon Hye.

"It was your first day but you handled everything effortlessly. I really appreciate that." He said while really smiling towards her to which she replied.

"Thank you Taehyung. And actually sorry for being rude before. Yk boss scolded me for coming late so my mood was not good at that time." She said to him while giving that pure heart the most fakest smile.

"It's alright Yoon Hye. No worries." He was about to go but suddenly she called him.

"Taehyung." He stopped on his tracks and turned to face her. "Yes."

"Is it ok if I ask you some questions?" She asked him and he replied.

"I said na you can ask me anything. Feel free to ask anything ok."

"I want to know about everything in this company. As I am new here and appointed as his secretary I know nothing so-"

He cut her off in the middle and said,"so you want to know about the company. Ok alright I will tell you."

"Omo thank you soo much, you are so nice. Let's sit and have a great talk."

They both went inside her cabin.

Taehyung told her everything about the company. Who was the real secretary of Jungkook, how taehyung joined the company, how the company works, how the boss treats his staff and all. "And you know boss even has a gf, her name is Han Hyejin."

"So where is she now ?" She asked him being curios.

"Don't know. Maybe they broke up or something because I haven't seen her from many days." He said. "Thank you soo much Taehyung. You are really nice." And she pinched his cheeks.

Taehyung blushed at her movements and smiled shyly,"anytime for you." And then he left.

"So no one knows about Han Hyejin. Not even is she is alive or dead." She started talking to her self.

She was in her own world when suddenly she got a call from someone.

"Mam Y/n is pregnant."

"What?? Are you sure ?"

"Yes I am sure."

"Ok great job."

She ended the call and chuckled. "Now here the fun begins." And she started laughing maniacally.

________________

Time skip at night.

Jungkook came home and found y/n waiting for him while sitting on the couch.

"Hey pumpkin." He greeted her as soon as he entered the door.

"Ahh you are home." She smiled at him and ran to hug him.

She hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much."

"You missed me for what ? I just went to office."

"Ok anyways go and fresh up I will set the dinner ok."

And with that jungkook left to fresh up and Y/n went to the dining room.

After sometime Jungkook came down and took his seat on the chair.

"So how was your day?"

"It was good. Yoon Hye is a good secretary but I miss Yoongi."

"Secretary?? Then what about Yoongi??" She asked him being totally confused.

"Oh i forgot to tell you. Actually I sent Yoongi on a vacation for a month and I appointed a new secretary in his absence. It's just a question of month. But I have to say she does her work efficiently. And you know my handsome face, she saved it from getting any bruise."

"What did she do?"

"I was about to fall but she caught me. Thank god she was there."

"So she is nice."

"Yep she is." He smiled.

__________________________

To be continued...

Hope you all enjoyed it