❄️1❄️

"Come on Junnie. The others are waiting" Soobin shouted to Yeonjun who still wasn't done packing his stuff for their trip.

It's been two years, two amazing years for both Soobin and Yeonjun. They met in college because they were assigned to be each other's roommates. After that, things just happened.

Flashback:

Soobin is waiting in his new dorm waiting for his new roommate to arrive. He's super nervous to meet this new guy he was gonna share a dorm with. He's been anxiously waiting for some time when he finally hears the front door of the dorm open. 'This must be the guy' Soobin thinks. He gets up from his bed to greet his new roommate. He gets to the living room (which is right by the entrance btw). His jaw drops, the guy in front of him was gorgeous. He's staring at Yeonjun, his black hair covering his face, his beautiful deep brown fox-like eyes. This guy was perfect. That's the only word Soobin could find to describe him 'perfect'.

"Excuse me?" Soobin hears a sweet, kinda deep voice talking and gets ripped out of his stare.

"Huh?!?" Soobin says in a bit of a shocked voice.

"You're staring at me. It's kinda creepy" Yeonjun says while laughing a bit at Soobins tone of voice since he was clearly out of the real world.

"Uh-oh, sorry" Soobin says in a very obviously embarrassed tone.

"Are you my new roommate?" Yeonjun asked even though he already knew the answer to his question.

"Y-yes" Soobin stammers, still embarrassed about the way this started.

"I'm Yeonjun" Yeonjun says while reaching his hand out to greet Soobin.

"I'm Soobin" Soobin says while shaking the other males hand in a greeting.

-that was the day they met-

Back to now:

"Junnie come on. We're not gonna be there before it's super late now." Soobin says while trying to help Yeonjun pack his stuff.

"Careful! My clothes need to be handled with care." Yeonjun says while trying to get Soobin away from his stuff.

"Fine, fine. Just... try to hurry up. Please." Soobin says while walking out of the room to get his stuff into the car.

This chapter is 363 words long.