❄️4❄️

"It's so pretty." Yeonjun says while looking out the window. He looks like an excited child on Christmas Day.

"Just as pretty as you." Soobin says back, but the comment goes right over Yeonjuns head as he's too focused on looking at the snow. When Soobin notices this he chuckles and ruffles Yeonjuns hair. "You can go out in the snow tomorrow, Junnie."

Yeonjun snaps out off his stare and looks at Soobin. "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. It's getting late, and we're gonna eat soon."

"Fine." Yeonjun says with a pout as he looks out the window again.

They all make and eat dinner, and now they just have to clean the dishes. Yeonbin offered to clean the dishes so that the other three boys could get some sleep and rest after the long car ride they had to get here.

Smut

Yeonjun was almost done with the dishes when Soobin came up close behind him. Yeonjun could feel Soobin breath on his neck, and it sent chills down his spine.

"Are you done yet?" Soobin asks in a low voice right next to Yeonjuns ear.

"Almost." Yeonjun replies with a blush spreading across his cheeks.

Soobin wraps his arms around the older boys waist leaning in closer.

"Binnie, stop. You're gonna make me hard"

"That's exactly how I want you" the taller male whispers into Yeonjuns ear as Yeonjun blushes more.

"Y-you do? Here?" the very flustered male asks

"Yes" the younger whispers seductively into the olders ear while pulling him closer.

Yeonjun whimpers a bit "Binnie, I'm hard" he whispers into the tallers ear.

"I can take care of that" the younger says with a smirk, picking Yeonjun up and placing him on the counter.

"H-here?" Yeonjun asks in a flustered voice.

"Right here, baby" Soobin says while sliding his hands down to the flustered boys hips.

Yeonjun pulls Soobin into a passionate kiss while the taller start to unzip his pants, leaving Yeonjun on the counter with his pants mid-thigh in his boxers revealing his hard dick.

339 words