❄️2❄️

"He's still packing his stuff?" Taehyun asks as Soobin is putting his stuff in the car.

"Yup, he's just as slow and indecisive as always" Soobin says back while getting the last of his stuff in the back of the car.

"What does he even need so much time for? It's not like we're going on some super fancy vacation or anything." Taehyun says while looking at the open front door of the apartment building.

"He doesn't even need the stuff he's bringing. I've already got everything he needs in one bag. It's just cute to see him like this" Soobin says while looking in the same direction as Taehyun.

"Guess he's lucky to have you then" Taehyun says while sounding slightly annoyed that he's been waiting for so long.

"Come on baby, it's fine. He'll be done soon" Beomgyu says as he wraps his arms round Taehyuns waist and kisses his cheek.

"Let's just get in the car and wait. It's freezing out here" Taehyun says as he rubs his hands together.

"I'll be back in a bit. I'll go get Yeonjun" Soobin says while he starts walking towards the apartment again. "Junnie, come on!" He shouts as he enters their apartment.

"I'm almost done!" Yeonjun shouts back.

"Taehyun is getting annoyed by the time you're taking" Soobin says as he enters their bedroom again and looks at Yeonjun.

"I'm soon done. I promi-" Yeonjun starts, but is interrupted by his lips meeting Soobins.

"We need to leave now. Not later" Soobin says while pulling away from the kiss and carrying Yeonjuns bag out to the car. Yeonjun follows behind him out to the car as Soobin puts his back in the trunk before closing it.

"Hey Kai" Yeonjun says as he sees the younger male standing outside the car.

"Finally. One of you are sitting in the middle, I don't wanna be in the middle of your lovey dovey romance stuff" Kai says back as he turns around to fully face the two of them.

"Right... because you have your plushies. Got it" Soobin says as he gets into the back seat of the car and Yeonjun sits in the middle seat right next to him.

"No! Leave my plushies alone!" Kai says embarrassed as he gets into the only open seat left in the car (the right window back seat).

Soobin chuckles "Fine" He says sarcastically.

"Everyone ready?" Beomgyu asks from the front seat.

"Yes!" Everyone replies as the car engine starts.

"Off we go" Taehyun says from the other front seat.

425 word