❄️3❄️

The car ride to the cabin was long, like really long. But the guys managed to have fun even in the small car they were in.

"WE'RE HERE!" Taehyun shouts when he sees a cabin in between the trees.

"Finally!" Kai says. "My butt hurts from sitting so much" He adds as he stretches his arms in the air dramatically.

"Junnie, wake up. We're here" Soobin says while he nudges Yeonjun awake. He'd fallen asleep on Soobin shoulder after 45 minutes into the car ride.

Yeonjun also stretched a bit while opening his eyes. He was clearly still tired even though he'd slept way more than he needed. Soobin kissed his forehead while Yeonjun rubbed his eyes.

"I can't wait to see the inside." Beomgyu says excitedly.

The cabin looks small from the outside. As they get inside it looks pretty new. The first thing they're met with when they come inside a small hallway where they take off their shoes. There's also a small door to the bathroom. A few steps inside there's a kitchen to the right and a staircase to the left. And in front of them is a large living room area with huge glass windows from the floor to the roof, with a small glass door out to the garden. Up the stairs there's three different doors, to three different bedrooms. There's two doors on the left side when you walk up the stairs, and one door right ahead.

Yeonjun opens the door to the bedroom that's on the right from the stairs. "This is my and Binnies room." He says quickly as he puts his stuff down on the floor by the double bed. Then he jumps into the bed and lays down. There's a window on the wall that you see from the door, and a big closet against the left wall.

Taehyun opens the doors to the two other bedrooms. The one closest to the stairs has a double bed, one small window on one side of the bed and a big closet on the side against the wall. The other room has a over average sized one person bed against the wall under the window, and also a big closet against the wall.

"I guess we're taking the first room then. Right baby?" Beomgyu says while he wraps his arms around Taehyuns waist and kiss his cheek, making Taehyun blush.

"I'm gonna have to sleep in the room that's in the middle?" Kai says faking the annoyance in his voice, before he goes serious. "You better not be loud."

Soobin chuckles. "It isn't really our fault that the room with a single bed is in the middle. Have fun sleeping in the middle of the couple rooms." He says with a teasing tone.

"Not funny." Kai answers as he enters what will be his room for this trip.

They all get their stuff into their rooms and pack out some of it. They change their clothes and now are just chilling in the living room area.

"Look! Snow!" Yeonjun shouts as he lifts his head up from Soobins shoulder to look out the window. "It's snowing!" He shouts again, still sounding very excited about the snow.

535 words