✧CHAPTER 8✧

It's been a week since the girl had found out she's pregnant. She was currently visiting back home, Sunghoon accompanying her. "Y/n look- its the barbie doll I completely damaged" Heeseung snickered "Yeah im surprised you aren't a serial killer" y/n mumbled. Heeseung rolled his eyes as he started talking about how he was the creator of weird barbie and that Kate McKinnon played the role of a character he created when he was an 8 year old who bullied his babysis.

"Awww it's pinky bear!" y/n squealed as she pulled her pink teddy bear out, the two felt nostalgic as they went through the old toy boxes in their attic. Y/n smiled rocking the teddy bear gently as if it were a baby which really weirded Heeseung out. The girl was seen carrying the bear everywhere. "Y/n can you make me a cup of tea sweety?" Her mum asked as the girl smiled.

She set the teddy down, and turned the kettle on, somehow, as she tried to reach for the tea bags, she accidentally turned the stove on, where the pink teddy was "NO! PINKY BEAR-!" she yelled as she picked up the bear, crying to herself, Heeseung blinked at her then walked away.

The girl handed her mother the cup of tea, as she took a seat beside Sunghoon, "You take anything from the attic you need sweety?" the woman asked as y/n smiled "Yeah my pinky- Pin- PINKY- oh no..." she ran to the kitchen and looked in the freezer "Oh no" she whimpered. "Oh honey it's ok, she's still ok you can take it home n put it in the washing machine" her mom reassured.

Pouting, y/n took a seat on the floor, fiddling with pinky, as her mom slipped beside her. Sunghoon was upstairs gaming with Heeseung. "God it feels like it's been forever- when was the last time I got to see my baby girl home?" her mother asked smiling as y/n smiled back. "Mom... did you ever regret having me?... I mean you had hee when you were 18 didn't we ruin Uni for you?" y/n asked as her mom sighed.

"Oh honey... well at first yes I was upset about being so irresponsible, but... When I saw your little faces, and the way you depended on me... I was willing to give up everything and anything for you 2..." the woman said as y/n smiled, staring down at the pink teddy bear. Maybe she should tell Sunghoon... even if he doesn't want them, it'll be best she know soon before it's too late. "Come on baby, home time~" Sunghoon sang as y/n kissed her mother and hugged her brother goodbye.

Y/n sat in the car, staring at her damaged teddy as she pouted. Seeing the teddy all damaged really hit her. There's a real baby inside her... She's going to be a real mom. Sunghoon got in the car, noticing her little pout "What is it baby?... is it the teddy? don't worry ill fix it for you hmm?" the man said as y/n turned to him, teary eyed. "Sunghoon... I haven't told anyone yet but... Im 1 month pregnant..." the girl said as the man stared in shock.

"A-Are you mad at me?..." you asked, scared as Sunghoon just hugged you tightly "Fuck baby... im fucking happy. There's a little us growing in there..." he smiled, his hand on your womb. He was actually happy. That genuine smile on his face said enough. "I-Im scared... t-this whole time I was trying to practice being a mommy with pinky... but pinky is all wounded because of me..." y/n sniffled "Oh baby... its just a teddy, trust me when I say this, once you see the look on our angel's face, your mommy instincts will kick in okay?... and I will be here for you, I'll always be by your side" he reassured, pulling you into a kiss.

✧𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍✧