✧CHAPTER 13✧

It's been quite a few months since the babies were born and the couple were slowly getting used to their sleepless nights. "So this thing with Ryujin you're actually serious about it for once?" Sunghoon asked as he rocked baby Anaya, who silently snuggled into Sunghoon. "Yeah, and I'm selling my first house as a realtor today. Everything was going well until one of my exes ruined it-" Heeseung sighed "Which one?" y/n asked snickering as baby Avaani smiled up at her mom, imitating her snicker. "I forgot her name- one before Yeji, after Nina-" Heeseung sighed.

"Oh the delusional one? what did she do?" y/n asked as she fed Avaani. "Well I was showing the house to a couple who have 2 kids, and everything was going well until she showed up, made up some lies about the home I was showing and stole my people." Heeseung complained, to which Avaani whined. "Doesn't she have a showing tonight?" Y/n asked as Hee groaned.

"Ugh I get it she's showing a stupid house with my people. they were mine but you know what? I'm a new Hee, I'm not going to do dirty work like she did because Im a nice realtor." Heeseung added "Or are you a little pussy?" y/n said as Sunghoon glared at her "y/n... language- babies pick up on these words yk?!" he warned. Y/n rolled her eyes as she turned back to Hee "Sometimes you've got to be a snake." the girl said as Heeseung shook his head "Fraid not y/n... anyways... I'll be off now." Hee said as he left the house.

"We gotta help him out" y/n said as Sunghoon frowned "You only get one chance to go out tonight and you want to waste it on your brother's delusional ex?" Sunghoon asked. "Babe we owe him... I mean well you did impregnate his babysister" y/n pointed out as she rocked the baby "How do my little angels like to spend the day with uncle sunooo yayyyy!" Y/n said in a baby voice as Sunghoon sighed loudly.

Love can make people do crazy things. For Sunghoon, he has killed many people and even tortured them for love. Never did he ever think he'd find himself covered in fake tattoos, in a ripped tank top which made him look practically topless, reeking of pot with a funky accent. Never would he have let his darling wife wear extremely short denim shorts with an extremely revealing nipply top, her eyebrows overdone and lips overlined, thick eyelashes, and a bottle of vodka in hand.

"Ready babe?" she asked as Sunghoon rolled his eyes "Lets get this done and over with." Sunghoon simply said "HEY Y'ALL, YOU'RE A BUNCH A LIL CUTIES HUH~ WE MADE YA SOME BROWNIES, MY HUBBY'S BEST AT THOSE YK?" Y/n squealed, walking in there seeing the shocked face of the realtor "AH SHARON RIGHT? THE REALTOR EX WITH 40 CATS AND OXY?" the girl added as Sunghoon followed. "Ah y'all must be our new neighbours, this lil hot junk is my wife~ got married after she dropped outta highschool~" He said, playing with his fake tongue piercing.

"So.. our new neighbours huh~" the wife said with a shaky voice, shudderring as she saw the clothes y/n wore "You look a lot like that hot CEO-" the woman added "I ain't no CEO, Am just a doctor... i prescribe drugs- weed, oxy, coke u name it we got it~ they're in those brownies we made" He said as they just blinked. "TRUST ME GAL THIS HOUSE IS PERFECT, ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD THE BEST SEX OF OUR LIFE IN HERE~" she yelled, twirling her hair as she chewed her gum staring up at Hoon.

"Ok Wow that makes our decisions easier-" the woman mumbles. "Oh baby, it was right here on this sofa where we concieved our 7nth son remember?" y/n added as Sunghoon tried to hide his real reaction, while the couple stared in shock. "Oh my god babe remember when the cops arrested you in that kitchen. I bet there.s still some coke n dried blood left over~" The girl added as Sunghoon agreed with her. "Hey speaking of these memories really are making me feel something huh..." Sunghoon trailed off, as he roughly caught y/n in an open mouthed kiss leaving the couple mortified "Yepp I think this house is definitely off the list, lets go back to that other realtor." The husband said, dragging his wife away.

Upon arriving home, Sunghoon took a long shower, while y/n comfortably played with their babies "Took me a while but finally got all that fake ink off, and god my body feels weird without those fake piercings, god the things I do for you y/n..." he sighed. Y/n smiled, hugging him tightly "Hee called me and he was so happy he sold that house coz of us, he bought you those ice skates you always wanted... and well, maybe in you're down for it next week..." Y/n trailed off as she handed him a box.

"Open it" she said with a smile, the man opened it and a big smile plastered his lips "You're finally gonna ice skate with me??? and the twins?" he said with a smile as he picked up the matching tiny skates "God they look so cute but aren't the a little too big?" Hoon asked "it's for when they're a little older, and they know how to walk a-and if they don't fit I'll buy something better" she said, smiling as Sunghoon kissed her, lovingly. His plan was to lock her in the basement and punish her for wearing something so provocative... but how could he when she's so sweet?

✧𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍✧