01.

'CECILIA WAKE UP'.... a pounding knock follows. 'CECE WAKE THE FUCK UP' Eden barges through the door and scans the cluttered and chaotic bedroom until landing her eyes on a few locks of brown hair peaking out of the covers.

'Cece, I have an emergency and as my best fucking friend I need the biggest favour ever from you.' Eden sits on the side of the bed watching me as i struggle to open my eyes due to the blinding light coming through the open door.

I open my eyes to Eden's face of pure panic.
'What the fuck Eden, are you okay?' I ask as I grab for my glasses and finally see the blonde peering over me. 'NO! I am NOT OKAY!. I need to leave for Coachella!' She shouts as if I am the problem.

'Yes.. I know? Are you not going with your Mom?' I reply although I feel like I am treading on eggshells and could get bitch slapped at any given moment; I take my chances.

She screams into my pillow then slowly backs off of it with a look of disgust, 'Cece, I am a very tense person right now and I've just buried my face into a pillow that probably hasn't been washed in about three weeks'. Eden takes a deep breath. 'That's a problem for another time, I have a bigger one. My Mom's company is in a huge ass scandal and she has to fly to fuck knows where this weekend to get it sorted! You know where that leaves me? No Coachella, No outfit pictures and more importantly NO AUGUST MOON! What do I do Cece?' She pours her lips and starts widening her eyes. She wants me to take her. That's what the favour is.

I think i'd rather die than go to see a whiney group of men sing and dance around a stage. Call me pessimistic all you want but it's not my thing. Sure. One Direction were my thing. When I was 8. I am aware of how bad it looks but some people like things and some people don't, it's the way of the world.

I recently got dumped, hence the shitty room and probably hence the shitty attitude. It's not nice when you're starting to fall for someone meanwhile they're balls deep in another girl, so not only was I dumped, I was also cheated on. Rotting in my room has been my only source of comfort in the past three weeks, Eden's come to check on me every now and then but I think she's more grossed out with me than I am with myself.

I do think it is about time I go back to how I was, I hate being like this but I cannot control it right now. Going to Coachella would just not be good for me, I wouldn't feel great besides I don't want to ruin this trip for Eden, she has waited so many months.

'Tame Impala is performing'

I sit up, 'Sold, I'll come with you'.

disclaimer: there will be quite a lot of swearing- sorry for not mentioning oopsies!