03.

'FEEL LIKE A BRAND NEW PERSSONNNN BUT YOU MAKE THE SAME OLD MISTAKES'... Eden and I scream out the top of our lungs in a pool full of thousands as Tame Impala perform. For the first time in weeks I am smiling and enjoying myself, maybe this was a good idea.

We continue to sing our hearts out and sway to the music, drinks in hand.

'These fucking cowboy boots are killing me Cece, I need to sit down for a bit. Can we walk to the lounge and chill? I need all my energy saved for my babies' She sighs as we keep walking.

'You mean fully grown men? Yes we can go sit down' I laugh and hold her hand to the lounge area. She immediately goes and sits on a barstool whilst i feel my bladder about to explode. 'Eden, I need to go to the toilet. Do you want to come with or wait here?' I ask desperately crossing my legs making sure I don't actually piss myself. 'I am sooo sorry I just ordered a drink and cannot take it out of the area and I don't think I can walk right now, I am pretty sure the toilets are just outside, text me if you get lost!' She starts taking off her boots and talking the ear off the bartender.

I exit the gazebo and start walking around until I see the toilets, I see a whole bunch of small trailers and a woman coming out sanitising her hands. Found the toilets.

I enter after she exits, so desperate i quickly shut the door. I walk towards the restroom but the door is locked, I didn't even see anyone go in here how is that possible?. I knock hard three times, 'Hello?? I am really desperate for the toilet, I don't think Coachella would appreciate me pissing on the carpet!' I knock another three times.

'One sec' I hear and step back ready to race into the toilet as soon as the door opens.

The door opens and I quickly push past the guy and lock the door.

After my much needed relief, I wash my hands and touch up my lipstick in the mirror. A mirror that is especially boujee for a Coachella toilet, I honestly expected porta potty's.

I take a quick mirror selfie to send to my Mom and unlock the door. I walk out and to my surprise the man that I believe was in their before me is just sitting on the sofa, Is he waiting for me?. I blink a few times, making sure the Coachella dust hasn't just seeped into my eyeballs. Damn this man is hot.

'Can I help you?' I ask this hot man who was just listening to me pee

'Can I help you?' I ask this hot man who was just listening to me pee. He looks at me confused.
'Hello??' I wave me hand in-front of his face. 'Was you listening to me pee? is that a weird kink of yours?' The beautiful man laughs.

'What are you doing in my trailer Miss?' He asks laughing whilst scanning my body. I am a little flustered- Wait what. 'Your Trailer?, I thought this was the restroom' I look around starting to realise this in-fact not for public use.

He starts laughing. 'Do you really expect me to believe that?' He stands up and I have only just noticed the British accent. I don't like his tone.
'What do you mean? I just told you that I thought this was the restroom area? If this is your trailer I am very sorry and I will leave' I start to head towards the door. He slyly steps in-front looking down at me, I can hear my heartbeat, he probably can too.

'Very convenient that you just walk into a celebrity's trailer Miss' He grins still scanning my presence. 'Celebrity? Look British man, I do not know who you are I just wanted to stop my bladder from bursting, okay?' I cross my arms and look back up at this gorgeous man, this gorgeous infuriating man.

'You're telling me, August Moon doesn't raise any bells in your head?' He grins even harder in a softer type of way.

'Yes I know who they are, my best friend would let them run over her with their car and then reverse back onto her, she's obsessed. Too obsessed. Just a bunch of fuckboy's with nice faces-' That's when it finally clicks, maybe I had a few too many Tequila shots and didn't even notice that this man is the same man who was on the album cover, the lockscreen.

'Hayden Churchbell?' I question.

'Hayes CAMPbell' He corrects me.

'Okay? Look you may have a bunch of 12 year old years who obsess over you, but I am not one of those so can I please go? Eden is waiting for me!' I claim as I check my phone which has no missed texts or calls. Great to know if I was kidnapped Eden probably wouldn't have an idea.

'If you're friend is a big fan, are you going to the meet and greet?' He checks my wristband and just see's the General Admission.

I snatch my wrist away. 'No, I've already met and greeted you, I don't want to do it again. Thank you.' I head towards the door.

'Wait!' he pleads as he rummages through some luggage. 'These are for your friend, but if you want to tag along and see that maybe we aren't just a bunch of fuckboy's with nice faces, there's one for you too' he hands them to me whilst staring at me with those bright, unfortunately gorgeous eyes, his British voice slightly rasp. 'Don't look at me like that' I take the tickets and leave the trailer.

....

.....