Life can't be done without aches

Darkness. The place they used to be scared about... But it became their comfort.

The once happy life became regrettable, because they were forced to grow up faster than they used to. They seek enjoyment, laugher, be loved and be treasured. But all they got is pressure of life and survival.

Imagination is all they got to escape the hurtful reality. Pretending that everyday is just fine and everything is just the same.

Day by day, energy was drained. Night by night breakdown was gained. They always thought 'if only death were to let us die, this suffering will finally be over.' But all of that were just blown away.

Boring life, lonely days. They spent it all in reading, until one day all of it happened.

"WELCOME TO THE GROUP!"

"HOPE WE'LL GET ALONG!"

"FROM NOW ON YOU'LL BE MY BESTIE!"

"LET'S MEET EACH OTHER SOMEDAY!"

They all talked like they've known each other day by day, it was a sight to see really. They spent all their loneliness, heartaches, brokenness to make time with each other.

Though... A misunderstanding causes and everything went downhill. They treasured every moment though, hoping for the day to come that they will talk to each other again.

That day comes after a year, but everything was not the same anymore. Lies, argument, ignoring. It hurts, the ones that you ones hold dear doesn't even cared like they used to.

One by one they left the circle without a word. When one tried to ask, they just left them in the dust, the laughter, the joy, the moment just became a memory.

Regret was the one they felt, that if only they haven't met each other, the emotions was not supposed to build. It aches, it felt like your heart shattered in a million pieces, the once darkness that you are afraid to go, you let it embrace you whole.

The walls that crumbled got rebuild and the trust became more and more stronger than it used to. They left the group behind and tried to start a new.

It was a long time since they felt the warmth again, but the more the bond became stronger, bad thing happened again. Good old days, good old days. They missed it, the grief grow in their hearts as if the crack that had been patched up became bigger as that sorrow repeated.

Funny isn't it? When all things goes smoothly, the fate will let it go south.

"I FELT LIKE CRAP! WHY DOES LIFE NOT LET US HAD A HAPPY ENDING?!"

It took a year and a half for them to cope up. It was hard to move on when that regret still remains.

The circle returned but it took a while for it to came back the same as it used to. But it's still not the same, there's differences unlike the past, there's now argument. The respect was gone to some, lots of their friends lost.

They became just a memory, blocked and locked, they don't wanna remember the times that caused them ache.

They just hoped that one day, their desire will finally be able to come true and not just an expectation vs reality.