Expectations

One way or another, you felt like you don't belong. You don't know what is wrong as you've tried your best yet it is still not enough in their eyes.

They want you to be the best of the best, the perfect person. And the one who will earn a success. They say it's for happiness but is it really? Or is it just because of their greedy that they couldn't achieve what they wanted to achieve in the past and wants you to follow?

They expect you to be mature even if you are still a kid, a kid who wants nothing but to enjoy the remaining childhood but...

"Your age is getting higher! Why can't you be mature and be like them?!"

Comparing, it was a hurtful feeling. To think that they will compare you to the person who is not even you.

You want freedom but you don't know how to escape. You've caught up all their expectations but it is still not enough.

You wondered... 'When will they realize the mistakes of what they did...' But you know it will never come, unless death awaits before them.

That just how a person is built, their pride is always high that they didn't even notice the person who is struggling because of their expectations.

Insanity of the person awaits for them, one wrong move and it will trigger. Loneliness is all that will be felt and that emotions will be locked and hard to unlock once they will shut it down.

Expectations of ones person to another can ruin it's life, it'll cause them to either change for the better or change for the worse.

It's more better if that expectations is only for them to decide and not other people or their trust to you will shatter into pieces.