I Do Like Her (G)

KSH POV

So pretty.

"What are you thinking?"

"Huh?" I spun around as I found Manager Seo looming beside me, pulling me from my thoughts.

We were a week and a half in filming in Germany, going ahead and finishing all the heavy scenes, the crying in front of the cathedral, the scenes in the hospital, and the car crash.

The directors said this was vital so we can focus our energy on heavy scenes now, and the easier scenes not taking a too much of a toll on us, since when we get back to Korea, more heavy scenes entail.

"You keep staring at her. Just tell me if you like her, so I can be prepared."

"I do like her." I blurted, as I kept my eyes trained on Jiwon, it was night time and it was the scene of Hae In ordering a kebab from a food truck.

The confession catching Manager Seo by surprise, and I thought myself as well, but somehow it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

It was our last heavy scene to shoot, Hae In finding out about the divorce. Then we were to change locations soon, a scene that entailed a kiss against a lamp post.

"Chincha? Aigoooo." I nodded.

"She really values her privacy, so please help me protect her too." I said as I took a sip from my coffee, my eyes never leaving her.

"Yah. Araso. Are you going to tell her?" He asked as he nudged me with his elbow.

"I want to. I don't know yet though. I think she feels the same, but I don't want to assume. Maybe she's just really kind you know? Like what if I'm wrong and I confess? And that she's really just professional? I don't know how to keep my feelings at bay any longer Manager nim." I rambled, as I dropped my head onto my hands, and took a deep breath.

"Aish.. I've been handling you for a decade, I never seen you like this. Is it that bad?" He asked giving me a sympathetic pat on the back.

I faced my manager and grabbing him by the shoulders, "You don't understand, you think this is bad? It's a mental war I go through every day since this drama started! I'm at wits end Manager Seo, when I open my eyes in the morning she's all I think about, when I close my eyes at night she's all I dream about. I think.. I think I'm in lo-"

"Jiwonah! Nice take! Your english is so great!" Manager Seo said cutting me off, as I spun around, and found her, Jiwon a few feet walking towards us.

"I think I'm in love with the sausages here." I blurted to try and save myself, in case she just heard what I almost said.

"Oppa, have you seen Manager Min? I can't seem to find him anywhere." She asked her eyes darting around.

"Ani. Do you need something?" I asked as I took a step closer to her.

Honestly, it's my body at this point, these days I seem to have no control over it.

"Nah. It's oka- Oh wait there he is! Manager Min!" She said before walking off.

"Aish... highest paid actor my ass. Maybe highest simp loser." Manager Seo snickered as I punched his shoulder.

———————————————————————————

Short and fluffy one! Soo Hyun is down bad!

The (G) on the title is for Germany. So, everything with that on the title is Germany scenes!