That's Not Jiwon!

KSH POV

"You think we can coordinate your fanmeet with mine?" I called out, sitting in the living room, as I scrolled through the iPad, our managers having just sent Jiwons asia tour schedule, while mine still missing two more dates.

"What do you mean?" I heard her, as her head popped out of the pantry.

"I just think maybe we can travel? Visit a few places? We're going to be so busy, with me filming the new drama and you starting to read scripts again." I said, putting the tablet down on the table, chuckling as I watched her struggle to open a bag of flour.

It was almost dinner, Jiwon insisted on cooking this time, since I handled lunch earlier, and we have fallen routine to one of us cooking and the other doing the dishes.

It was the weekend and the last week of May, so we both didn't have engagements.

"I guess we can, out of the country would be easier to be discreet." She said, slightly nodding, as a cloud of flour puffed up from the bag as she fanned the air.

"I'll talk to Manager Min and Seo about it."

I finished relaying the plans to our managers, both hesitantly agreeing, but were ultimately supportive nonetheless.

I was scrolling in Jiwons phone gallery when the phone got snatched out of my hand.

"Wae?" I asked in surprise, as she quickly puts the phone in her back pocket.

"Stop looking for pictures to post from my gallery." She huffed rolling her eyes, as I stood up following her to the kitchen.

"But... you have so many candid ones." I whined, stopping at my tracks as I almost bumped into her when she turned around.

"I took them for myself, and you're out there posting them just for anyone to oggle at." She said with narrowed eyes, as she looked up at me her index finger pointing at my face.

I bit my lip to stop myself from grinning to wide, as I held her waist. "All you have to say is your jealous, and I'd gladly stop." I teased, my face falling as she pulls away.

Turning around back on the stove and throwing her phone at me, while I caught it just in time. "On second thought, post all you want." She grumbled, shrugging her shoulders, as I placed her phone on the kitchen counter.

"I'm kidding... fine I won't use your photos anymore." I caved, as I encircled my hands around her waist.

We both perked up as both our phones chimed at the same time, followed by another, then another.

I detangled my arms around her, reaching for my phone, as I groaned.

"Why? Who is it?" She asked, coming closer to peer at my screen.

"It's Sunghoon and the gang. They're inviting us for drinks." I said, as I typed a quick message to exchange banter.

"We should go, we'll be so busy after this month." She said, as I look at her in surprise before nodding.

Jiwon finished up cooking as I continued to talk to Sunghoon and Dongyeon, laughing from time to time at the jokes we exchanged with each other.

Joobin who is casually leaving us on seen, but sending a thumbs up emoji.

"They're all free on Wednesday, and me too." I said, closing my calendar app. While Jiwon took her phone to check hers.

"Oh... I have a shoot.. but I'll catch up with you guys after." She said pouting a little.

"We can try a different date, maybe next.." I trailed off trying to think of a date I will be free again, since shooting and fan meets start as early as June this year.