Saranghae

KJW POV

It has been two months since Germany, two months since I started dating Soo Hyun, two whole months of bliss. 

We'd often spent the night at the others place, go to set together, leave the set together, even ate our meals together. We were stuck to the hip that the crew doesn't even bat an eye any longer when we held each others gaze too long, or don't let each others hand go even after the director called cut. 

As of the moment we were shooting by the tracks, a famous dating spot for young couples, the weather already much colder since it was now autumn, and I rubbed my hands together as I saw Soohyun approach me with a heat pack on hand

"Gomawo." I said as I took it from him. 

"Do you want coffee? Or something hot?" He said as he sat on the bench, wrapping his arms around me as I leaned against him, his script in his other hand.

"Ani. You're hot enough." I joked as he looked down on me. 

"Yah! Those are my kind of jokes. I think I'm rubbing off on you too much." He said with a laugh, he held me for a minute, as I stared ahead, my eyes spotting what seemed to be a man behind a bush just behind the tracks, clad in all black with sunglasses on. I pulled away to see clearer, but the man seemingly disappeared.

"What's wrong?" Soohyun asked as he searched at the direction I was looking at.

"Nothing, I thought I saw something." I said pushing down the unsettling feeling in my gut.

He took the music player in my hand, the one the BaekHong couple had, I was scrolling through the songs and lazily listened to them earlier.

"I miss having one of these, they are so much better than phones, just music." As he scrolled through the songs.

"There are english songs on that too." I said as I scrolled to a folder. An Assistant Director waving for us, as we both stood up.

"Yah! This was my pump up song in 2010." He said, finding DJ Khaleds 'All I Do Is Win'. Handing me the other earphone, as he placed the other in his.