Truthfully

KJK Pov
Suddenly Ji Hyo starts giggling.
"I'm just kidding silly." She says. "I love you so much. Yes I will marry you." I get up, kneeling down to her again, as she puts out her fingers, and I slip it on. Our lips meet as we share the most satisfying kiss we've had in our lives.
The crowd screams some cheering and some hateful, but I didn't care. I had what I wanted right here. And she was finally all mine. My Queen.

SJH Pov
We walk off the stage, the crowd quiet, probaly shocked with all that just happened. I look backstage, remembering him comforting me, and I knew I made the right decision.
"Omg. We totally have to plan your wedding." Kwang Soo says showing his stupidity by acting all diva like. I smile holding back laughter. I mean, what's the hurry? He just asked me to marry him! The other members nod their heads agreeing with Kwang Soo. I shake my head. I didn't even know I was ever going to get married, so why worry about it? I'm not that kind of girl that thinks about what wedding I'm going to have. The sudden proposal still leaves me blank on the idea.

JSJ Pov
We near a restaurant in the city. Looking back, Jong Kook has him arm around Ji Hyo's waist, and she leans into him. Commotion from fans follow close behind as they take pictures, but they still manage to find peace. Oooohhh. Their gonna have little ligers. Sorry, to soon? We get deeper into the building as the chanting of "Spartace" from fans fades off, staring into the restaurant from outside. One by one, we enter a party room near the back of the restaurant. Minutes later, I realize people are missing.
"Where's Jong Kook and Ji Hyo?" Jae Suk asks, and not one person knew.

A/N~ anyone who reads please give me wedding idea that I may use in a future chapter. ~where do you think Ji Hyo and Jong Kook disappeared to?