Forced

KJK Pov
"Why? Oppa? Why?" Ji Hyo says stressed. She's said the exact same thing for the past three weeks. "I can't love you any more? All the feelings I've had for you just have to move on to Gary?"
"I'll love you forever. Just always remember that." I say trying to comfort her, but I can't help but look at the dark. I can't look at her like I've looked at her. I can't bring our lips together like before. I can't.... She won't be mine in a just a few days. If love is just a fight then I should just die with my heart on the trigger. I mean, I've already lost this battle, fighting to the worse. I did anything I possibly could for her and now I have to send her off. It's all over, before it's even begun, and it's what neither of us wanted.

SJH Pov
I look at the long white dress that I had just tried on for fitting. I imagine walking down the aisle seeing Gary at the end, pulling in for a kiss that means to much to give to him. Leaving my one man behind, just to give everyone what they wanted. But what I wanted was buried deep in the ground.

~~I remeber cameras surround us for the final mission in Running Man. Jong Kook walked by my side, down the aisle, the end decorated in flowers.
"It feels weird to be walking down the aisle with you." He says.

Yeah it was weird. But it was magical. I wish it were a real wedding. The feeling he gave me that nobody had made me feel ever before. A feeling only created when I was with him. I needed that feeling in the future and it couldn't be left behind. I remember him smile at me and I smile back, wishing I could just kiss him on the spot.

Gary's Pov
Why didn't I think about this before? Talking to her parents for the blessing. So simple. She's actually mine after all this time. Jong Kook thought she actually loved him. But nope, she's giving him up just for me. I'm who she is to spend the rest of her life with. Now the day just has to come, and she's permanently mine.

KJK Pov
I'm not ready for this. I mean, I love her enough to let her go, but that doesn't mean I want to. I can't watch her walk into another man's arms. Especially when she belonged in mine. When we longed for eachother. And now, I wouldn't be able to find the feeling, only she gave me. I love you Ji Hyo. Do you still choose to love me too? No matter what Ji Hyo? Whatever the case, I love you goodbye.