Chapter 13*Proposal*

Seirra
~°•°•°•°•~

Seirra X Lola outfits 👇

I woke up at the annoying sound of my alarm and groaned, frustrated

Its 6 in the fucking morning! Argh!

I made my way to the bathroom, my eyes still shut as I tried to reach out to the door, I slowly opened my eyes, turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. Making my way to the bathroom sink, I brushed my teeth, did my skincare routine and made my downstairs. I got to the kitchen and opened the fridge scanning for some juice but there was none.

Could this day get any worse!

"Fuck!" I muttered slamming the door.

"What?" A deep and husky voice said, making my heart race.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, meeting he's gaze, he was wearing black sweats and a black t-shirt clinging on to his muscles with one hand tucked in his pocket. I turned around and poured myself a glass of water.

"If you keep on slamming doors you're going to wake Andre up." He warned. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him, I grabbed my glass and made my way back to my room. I stripped off my night wear and had a quick shower before dressing up for the day. I wore a mid thigh length blue blazer paired with black heels, I put some light make up consisting of mascara and lip gloss before walking out of the closet. I sighed and called a tutor for Andre, I was going to be busy for the day so I'd rather he spends the day learning something. I dialled her number and she picked up the third ring.
So unprofessional...

"Salve?" She greeted.
(In Italian; hello)

"Mariana, right?" I asked the woman.

"Um... Yes who I'm I talking to?"she asked

"Seirra, I'm sure you were informed about me, I'll send you the address and time. I don't like tardiness, so you better be here on time." I warned, without waiting for a reply I hung up and dialled Alexander's number. He picked up the fifth ring.

"Why are you so unprofessional?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Yikes... Tone it down a bit, I was taking a shower." He said, irritated. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, come down to LOIS enterprise in an hour." I ordered.

"Wow! Seirra, you little bitch! You don't even greet me good morning, instead you just order me around like a fucking puppet." He complained.

"I'm not in the mood for your antics right now, I never forced you into this. As my assistant plus my only friend, you have to be there for me always." I replied before hanging up the phone and putting it in my purse.
I released an exasperated sigh and stood up from the couch and walked towards the stair case, I intended on going up to Andre's room but to my surprise he was already coming down holding hands with Adonis. Andre was dressed in black jeans and a black hoodie paired with wolf grey Jordan 4's, while Adonis wore a dark blue suit with a white dress shirt, first few buttons undone and black slacks, Rolex watch sitting on his wrist.