Chapter VIII - Another Phone call

Hey, Chicas/Bros. :') It's been almost 5 months! Well, I'm sorry for being so sluggish. Sadly, my inspiration to write has gone off. Ahuehue.

Oh, and thank you Marielle for giving me a shout out! Not really a fan of 1D, but she writes amazing fanfiction (or so I have heard).

AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK MY DEAR EDITOR/FRIEND/KINKYBUDDY Maniell for editing my other chapters and the chapters that she will soon edit (lazy bum). She also writes fanfics! Look her up, polkaLALA728

ALRIGHT. LET'S GET TO THE INTRO, SHALL WE, MATEYS?

Anyway, before I start the story, another opening poem. It sucks, but who cares?

This story is unedited.

___

A Suicidal's Tale

"What a sad life." She walks in the rain, she tells this to herself again and again.

What a beautiful girl in a cruel, judgemental world,

With no one there to help her, and to guide her with their words.

She has a blade in her hands,

She cuts herself deep,

The girl stood there, watching her blood drip down her sheets.

She's dying on the inside, and she's barely breathing,

Her eyes start to water as she whispers her last goodbyes.

She thinks to herself, "Is this even a good thing?"

She takes one last breath of oxygen,

Her arms lay weak and pale, and her eyes wide open,

The angels cried that night, for death was upon them.

______________________________

"Hey, you there?" she ended her statement with a giggle.

I grimaced whilst clutching my phone. Dammit! I hope she didn't know I was confined here in the hospital.

"I heard the great Justin Crown had been knocked out cold." I could picture her smiling on the other line.

"Woah, there, tiger. I didn't get knocked out."

"Sure you didn't," she said doubtfully.

"And... and it wasn't that big of a deal! It was barely even painful."

"Right."

"What?"

"I know you're lying."

"How so?" I smiled.

"Because if it wasn't THAT painful, then why are you confined in a hospital?"

"Hospital? I'm not admitted in a hospital!" I said it as if it was the truth.

"Sure you aren't," she chuckled seductively.

"I swear."

"Sure you --"

"Stop with the sure you things!" I interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

"Well... it would sound better in person," Sammy suggested.

"What would?" I asked, puzzled.

"My 'sure you do's'."

"Well, I don't think so. I mean, there won't be much difference," I murmured into the mouth piece.

"Oh, um."

"Yeah..."

"I have a question."

"What?"