Chapter VI - André Gutierrez

Hey, hey! c': Um, updates will be slower now, since my semestral break is over. :c

BUT I will try my best to update as quickly as possible, mmkays? Mmkays.

Here's your story, bros... And non-bros. :3

This chapter is unedited.

This chapter is a flashback of what happened, but instead it is in André's point of view.

Note: This happened before they drove to the party and when they arrived at the party.

_______________________________

Andre's P.O.V.

"We're gonna be late, Cati!" I called out from the car window.

"Hold up!" She yelled from inside.

I rested my head on my Mercedes' steering wheel."Hurry up, dammit!" I breathed on the horn.

I heard the front door open, followed by a consecutive clicking of heels. Damn, she's so fucking slow! No wonder she's always late for her appointments.

I looked up when she opened the passenger's seat, "What the hell were you doing?! Were you planning to wear your whole wardrobe?"

She flipped her hair as she lowered herself to take a seat and shut the door, "Well, not really! I was only trying to look my best! It IS a party."

I nodded and released the handbrake, stepped on the clutch, and changed gears. I drove out the huge driveway smoothly and on to the paved road. I drove towards Brenna's house. Cati told me that Brenna would be joining us.

"Oh, Brenna... You are one fine woman!" I thought to myself.

I fixed my eyes on the road, so that we won't end up being hit by another incoming vehicle. We wouldn't want that to happen! If so, I wouldn't be able to see Brenna again.

Cati knew how I felt about Brenna. Cati was my closest cousin, of course she knew!

"So..." Cati trailed off.

"Yeah?" I never removed my eyes from the road.

"Uh, I heard that Justin and Brenna are... Uh..." She sounded confused.

I frowned, "Are going steady?"

Her eyes widened, "N-no! Actually, I wanted to tell you that they are in a middle of an argument. A really big argument."

I tried my best to suppress a smile, but I failed, "Really?! That's... That's great! I can finally make a move on her!"

"They weren't even together in the first place," she retorted.

I accidentally stepped on the brakes a little too hard, "W-wha-at?!"

She bumped her head on the dashboard, "You asshole!"

She rubbed her forehead and glared at me angrily. "What the hell, bro?!"

I held my hands up in the air, "I'm sorry!"

She unhooked her seat belt and lunged at me, "Gah!"

I put my hands over my face, "Not the face! Not the fa--"

She punched me hard in the jaw, " Ouuuuch!"

I pressed my head against the wheel and groaned. "Assault me again, and I will fucking throw you out of my car!" I threatened.

She sighed and went back to strap herself down back in her seat.

I recovered and hit the gas. We drove in silence as we made our way to Brenna's house. Her house wasn't that far from ours. It was only less than a twenty-minute drive.