Chapter II - Justin's Surprise

Warning: Chapter is unedited.

"Oh! What's her name? Is she pretty? Does she have a nice body? Do you sleep together? Do you like her?" She flooded him with questions. Woah. LIKE ME. I FUCKING HOPE SO!

"Well..."

 I waited for his reply, but then...

The door opened.

____________________

"Brenna?" his brows furrowed up in confusion."

I gripped the edge of my towel tightly, "Um, yes. Hi.'

He looked at me again with that puzzled look, "Why aren't you dressed?"

I looked down, "Well, because you made me drop my things earlier..."

"Oh," he blushed. That's so cute!

"Ehm, well... Come here. Let's go get you some fresh clothing, yeah?" he took hold of my hand and led me inside the room.

He let go of my hand and walked over to his closet.

I was expecting a young woman perched on the edge of his bed, but there wasn't anyone here. I heard them talking and maybe even cuddling earlier, but now she's gone. Maybe she left, but how...? 

"Hey, Brenna?" Justin asked, interrupting my train of thought.

"Mmyeah?" I answered, trying to look cool.

"Um, I was wondering..." he said as he held a large blue shirt up.

I beamed at him, "Yes?" I took a few steps closer towards him.

"Uh, will you put this on? I -- uh, have a visitor. I don't want her seeing you walking around the house naked," he gave me that sexy smirk of his, "It would've been fine with me if we were alone," he winked at me mischievously

A "visitor", eh? 

He added, "She doesn't know about our... Uh, thing," he said as he scratched the back of his head, "I don't really know what this is, but I like it," that sly dog.

"So she's your what? Girlfriend?" I said as I took the shirt off his hands and slipped my arms through the holes.

His eyes bulged, "N-no! She's my cousin. Her name's Angelique. She's French, by the way."

Cousin? Oh, God... I couldn't help, but smile on that note, "YES!"

"Yes, what?" he grinned. 

Uh-oh. Tell me I didn't just said that outloud. 

"Ehrm... Nothing?" I'm stupid. Really stupid.

 "Nothing, eh? Let's see about that," he wagged his eyebrows at me. It reminded me of those evil villains in cartoons I used to watch when I was little.

He inched towards me, pulled my face into his, and brushed his lips against mine ever so softly. I stood there unmoving. I felt like if I moved, I would end up ruining everything. As if I was balancing on a knife's edge.

"Mmm..." he hummed as he traced my lower-lip with his finger.

I reached up to carress is face, but he held my hands down, making it impossible for me to touch him, or whatsoever. 

"No, I want to touch you," I growled against his lips. We were really close. I could smell his delicious scent. He smells absolutely intoxicating.