Normal Life: Part 11 - An Ex?....What are the Odds?

Two days had passed now. It is a sunny warm morning and it's exhilarating.

L/N Household

As we move into the L/N Household, Y/N is seen with the Itsukas: Shido and Kotori, Mana, the Spirits: Tohka, Yoshino with Yoshinon, the Yamai Sisters: Kaguya and Yuzuru, Mayuri, and the trio: Ai, Mai and Mii all seen in the living room together with Bowie being petted by Yoshino and Yoshinon.

The other girls are busy: Miku doing her Idol work on stage, and Origami, Mikie and Mildred doing important matters involving with the AST.

They are watching on TV an action Spy film, showing a secret agent using a fancy sports car that is completely enhanced with machinery of weapons firing at the bad guys all firing at the car.

Kaguya: So realistic. I kinda wonder how they manage to do all that.

Shido: It's the editing, Kaguya. They may look real, but they added these special effects within the visuals, especially the missiles and machine guns firing at the enemy.

Mayuri: But they seem realistic, even though it's filmed and edited.

Tohka: (smiles excitedly) Umu! I agree. Plus, I'm so into it that I'm somehow in the movie doing this kind of thing! It's crazy!

Y/N: *chuckles* That's the thing when you really enjoy the movie. The same goes with TV shows as well. You just gotta like....project yourself into the screen and make it seem you're entering the movie itself and experience the sequence of the story itself.

He explained while patting Yoshino's head as she sits on his lap, who is seen being into the film with Yoshinon watching as well.

Ai: And that's what makes it more enjoyable.

Y/N: Exactly.

Mai: I agree.

Mii: That is so cool!

Yuzuru: Gleeful: I'm so happy to be taught about this.

Kotori: Say, Y/N. This is really nice. Most of us here together like this. Enjoying our normal time together and doing these stuff. It's very enjoyable.

Ai: I agree. This is really nice.

Y/N: I'm happy you guys are enjoying this.

Shido: Hey, we're always welcome here whenever you want us here.

Y/N: (nods) True.

However, they are soon disrupted by the door bell ringing from the front, catching the group's attention.

Shido: Hmm? Who could that be?

Y/N: No idea....

Kaguya: It's probably one of those newspaper deliveries that popping on our doorstep.

Y/N: If it were, Kaguya, it's normal. Everyone around town gets newspaper all the time for some....news to read on.

Y/N pats Yoshino's head. She gets off of his lap for him to get up as he walks over to the front door. Once there, he opens it.

In front of him is an unknown guest, pretty much at the same age as him and Shido. The person is a beautiful, stylish girl. Blonde hair as the sunflower. Red ruby eyes. And pale skin with an outgoing outwear: a pink skirt, white shirt and black long shoes.

???: Y/N?

She asked his name, which the group behind the latter heard out of curiosity. Confusion is present on his face. How could she have known his name?