71-Lexy and Trevor-Chucky

One evening, Lexy returned to their dorm room after a late-night study session. She found Trevor hunched over her dresser, his hands fumbling with something small.

"What are you doing?" Lexy asked, raising an eyebrow.

Trevor jumped, guilt written across his face. "Uh, nothing. Just...organizing."

Lexy narrowed her eyes. "Organizing my drawer? That's a new level of roommate bonding."

Trevor stammered. "I thought it would be helpful. You know, tidy space, tidy mind."

Lexy glanced at the small bag he'd been holding. "What's in there?"

His eyes darted around the room. "Just some vitamins. You know, for health."

Lexy's intuition screamed that something was off. But she shrugged it off. "Fine, Trevor. Just don't mess up my system."

Days passed, and Lexy noticed changes. Trevor became more distant, his eyes bloodshot, and his behavior erratic. Lexy's once-perfect grades slipped, and she felt a strange fog clouding her mind.

One night, unable to sleep, Lexy opened her drawer. There, hidden beneath her socks, she found the small bag—the same one Trevor had been fiddling with.

Pills. Not vitamins. Drugs.

Lexy's heart raced. She confronted Trevor later that evening in her common room,who denied everything. But the truth was written in his eyes—the betrayal, the desperation.

"Why?" Lexy demanded. "Why plant drugs in my drawer?"

Trevor's voice cracked. "I needed the money. I thought you wouldn't notice."

Lexy's anger flared. "You risked my future for your greed?"

Fuck him.

I suppose...really fuck him.

She thought about their supposed friendship and how he framed her and potentially ruined her life for his selfish reasons.Tho as his lips passionately mashed against hers, She was too far gone. Maybe she had got this reckless streak from her mother.His hands gripped her thighs and squeezed her ass in a way that felt demeaning and terrible and incredibly hot. He picked her up and held her legs while she locked her ankles around his waist. She clawed at his shirt, trying to get the buttons off while also keeping her mouth on his. She was slightly off-balance, mostly because she had never done this before, but Trevor didn't seem to mind that she was clumsily sucking on his neck. He already had a good chunk of her blonde curls in his fist and he was doing something really interesting to her collarbone. She didn't even notice that he was carrying  across the living room to the bedroom  because frankly, a bed seemed like an insult to her. It seemed to officiate this bizarre transaction, and she absolutely did not want to acknowledge what was happening. But it was happening, because his fingers pulled down her underwear seamlessly while he dropped her on the bed.Even then, maybe she could have stopped it. She could have snapped out of it and demanded her panties back and then make him leave her dorm on foot. But she didn't. She realized she wanted him inside her so much; she wanted to have that false sense of power over him. So she pulled the dress over her head and threw it in a corner.

Trevor looked down at her, half-undressed himself, his eyes hooded with desire. The thick auburn hair on his chest should have but didn't disgust her enough to want to push him away. In fact, she wanted to feel it against her bare skin. He seemed to have read her mind. He practically ripped the remaining bra from her body, leaving her stark naked.Lexy squirmed under his gaze. She was so wet she wanted to scream. She hated him for making her wait, for drinking her up like this, so shamelessly.And then one of his hands landed on her stomach and skimmed the sensitive skin there, making her insides flip. He put pressure on her pelvis, until she couldn't move.

"What are you doing?"

He knelt by the side of the bed and with his other hand, pulled her thighs closer to him, until he was positioned between her legs.

"Trevor."

"I've wanted to do this since we first met"

Lexy made a sound that sounded like an animal in pain. The words broke through her memory and reason and the only thing she knew was that she had wanted this too, on some primal level. She remembered that afternoon all too well. But as his tongue trailed hot kisses down her mound, she let her head fall back in the pillow and put a hand over her mouth,forgetting to think of anything but the feelings of passion racing through her body He licked and sucked on her clit with the tireless dexterity he applied to everything he did, except in her case, he seemed to really enjoy  doing it. He wasn't the affable and extremely bored executive she had walked behind every day for a month.The moans came unbidden to her mouth. He was better than the proverbial shower head, because he knew you had to be fast and constant and never once let your partner catch their breath. His hand on her stomach prevented her body from being distracted, kept her still, and heightened the pleasure to an unbearable pitch. She wanted to jump out of her body, but his weight anchored her down.He bit and nipped and sucked on her cunt until she broke into a long stream of Gods.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my G-...Trevor!"

If this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up. The waves crashed over her in a way that felt stark. She had been eaten and emptied and used.When he looked up at her, half of his face was coated in her. Lexy groaned."Knew you'd taste like peaches, Sweetheart" he intoned, rubbing his thumb against her clit, making her twitch all over.The sex that followed was inconsequential, although it made her soar high  and crash in the same cruel rhythm as before. But nothing could match the way he had torn through her with his mouth.She had her legs wrapped around him while he drove into her with the energy of a small army, and she wished she could feel his dick inside her but also his tongue, because his tongue had been perfect. She loved the way he fought for control, though. He spread her until she didn't think there was more room to accommodate him, and still he wanted to sink himself deeper, because for all intents and purposes, that was the best place to be.

They exhausted themselves by riding each other like oblivious animals, although they both reserved enough animosity in the back of their mind to make the sex feel personal. A heady and all-consuming attack. The blows of enemies who wanted to annihilate each other. When he took her from behind, he pulled on her hair and told her to look at him.

"Those beautiful brown eyes, let me see them. Look at me. Look at me fucking you."

Lexy nearly came from his words alone, but she obliged him and kept her eyes locked on him while he fucked the last breath out of her. He seemed to derive infinite pleasure from the innocent shade of blue in her eyes and the way her hips contrasted with that innocence.

"Aaaah," she mewled, as the orgasm robbed her of coherent thought. He followed her shortly, coming hard and letting his head fall between her shoulder blades while he spilled on the sheets.

They both collapsed haphazardly on the bed. He was breathing like a bull. Strands of hair were stuck to her face. Drenched in sweat and the smell of sex took over the tiny dorm room.