#150 for trevor cain and lexy cross from chucky

Trevor Cain's heart raced as he watched Lexy Cross laugh at Tom's exaggerated jokes. The bar's dim lighting cast shadows on her face, emphasizing the freckles that dotted her cheeks. She was beautiful, and Trevor had been harboring a secret crush on her for years. But he'd never found the courage to tell her.

Tom, their mutual friend, leaned in closer to Lexy, his voice intentionally louder. "You know, Lexy, I've always wondered why Trevor here blushes every time you walk into a room."

Lexy raised an eyebrow, her eyes flickering toward Trevor. "Really? Trevor, is that true?"

Trevor shifted uncomfortably. "Well, I—"

Tom interrupted, grinning mischievously. "Oh, it's true. He's been pining for you since forever. Haven't you, Trevor?"

Trevor's cheeks flushed crimson. He shot Tom a glare, but Tom only winked back. Lexy's gaze lingered on Trevor, curiosity dancing in her eyes.

"Is that so?" Lexy said, her voice teasing. "And what do you have to say about that, Trevor?"

Trevor's heart pounded. He hadn't planned on confessing tonight, especially not with Tom playing matchmaker. But the alcohol had loosened his tongue, and he blurted out the truth before he could stop himself.

"Lexy," he began, his voice low and intense, "I've liked you for years. You're smart, funny, and beautiful. And I can't stand seeing you with anyone else."

Lexy's lips parted, surprise etching across her features. Tom leaned back, clearly enjoying the drama unfolding before him.

Trevor continued, his words tumbling out. "I've watched you from afar, Lexy. Every laugh, every smile—it's etched in my memory. And tonight, when Tom flirted with you, I realized I couldn't keep pretending. You're off limits to him, to anyone. You're mine."

Lexy's eyes widened, and she glanced at Tom, who was now grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Tom, did you—"

Tom raised his hands innocently. "Hey, I just wanted to speed things up. Trevor needed a push."

Trevor ignored Tom, focusing solely on Lexy. "I'm sorry if this is too forward, but I can't hold it in any longer. Lexy Cross, will you be mine?"

Lexy's laughter bubbled up, and she reached for Trevor's hand. "Trevor, you idiot," she said affectionately. "I've been waiting for you to say that forever."

Trevor blinked, stunned. "Wait, really?"

She nodded. "Really. And for the record, you're not the only one who's been crushing. I've had my eye on you too."

Trevor's heart soared. He pulled Lexy into a tight hug, forgetting about Tom, the bar, and everything else. "I guess jealousy has its perks," he whispered.

Tom clapped Trevor on the back. "Well done, mate. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go find someone else to annoy."

As Tom walked away, Lexy leaned up and kissed Trevor—a sweet, stolen moment that erased years of longing. And in that dimly lit bar, surrounded by laughter and the scent of whiskey, Trevor Cain finally found the courage to admit what he'd known all along: Lexy Cross was the love of his life. And he wasn't letting her go.