8: a love Hangover

The storm and gloomy moonlight that loomed over the neighborhood slowly melted into sunrise, the dew on the flowers and vegetables in Veneer's garden sparkling as both Veneer and Cooper woke in their respective bedrooms.

Cooper sighed as he moved to brush his teeth, deciding that he should probably wax his van since it was going to be sunny all day today.

Meanwhile Veneer groggily woke up, his eyes still blinking away his uneasy sleep as he suddenly whipped his arm back yawning only to be met with Creek's corpse. With freshly widened eyes Veneer turned and suddenly was brought back to all the events that occurred last night and that caused a wave of hurt to crash over Veneer.

He had to get rid of the body, so with a refreshened vigor, Veneer grabbed the key to the handcuffs from his nightstand and unshackled the corpse from his mattress. Looking around before deciding that there was an old toy chest in the basement he could make use of; with a little contortion Creek could definitely fit in.

Veneer jumped up and flew down to the basement but not without Floyd trying to call out to him again,

"Veneer please! We can talk about this babe." To which Veneer just rolled his eyes and stuck up his middle finger at the miniature killer before going down to his basement and hauling the chest back into his bedroom. All while ignoring Floyd's sweet siren like calls of his name.

Before Veneer could control himself he snarked,

"You Remember all those nights you kept me waiting in that prison all alone? while you were out on the town, schmoozing and living it up? Did it ever occur to you that I might have enjoyed those killing sprees too? You should've waited for me BUT NOOO you just couldn't help yourself!" Floyd scoffed as couldn't help but feel like he was an addict being scolded rather than a serial killer. With a sigh he took a breath of air, he needed to convince Veneer to let him out and they could probably talk about it.

"I uh-"Floyd tried to look at Veneer and reach out to time only to be pierced to his spot by those stunning sapphire jewels that captivated him all those years ago when he first met Veneer when the COs told Floyd that this was his new cellmate.

Tax fraud was his initial crime the guards had told him but it turned into a harassment and assault charges which is what landed him in Floyd's cell; the officers making tiny remarks at Veneer's expense clearly wanting to teach him a lesson on how to treat people well, especially since Floyd was known for psychologically tormenting his cellmates.

But Floyd ended up taking a liking to him; especially since they both shared a love for gore and violence along with singing and music and even forming a love connection to the younger green haired man as they grew sickeningly close with one another.

Floyd remembers all those days where he and Veneer would be cooped up in the library giggling at terribly written horror novels. God how Floyd wishes he could see Veneer smile just like those times again, Veneer practically lit up a room with how radiant he was with those pearly whites on display. Now Floyd just hummed as now Veneer only gave him those sarcastic shit eating grins, feeling remorseful since he should've definitely picked his words better.

Now as he sat in this playpen, Floyd could definitely say with confidence that he loves Veneer, and definitely imagined himself tying the knot with him a few times.

But Floyd has a weakness, he knew he was too much of a coward to actually lay it on, Floyd was confident when it came to his skills of persuasion and manipulation other people's emotions, even praying upon them in order to kill them, but his own? Especially in the romantic field? He was completely out of grips and even slightly terrified since Veneer was really the only one he actually felt this strong connection to.