12: A makeover

Veneer's decided that he was definitely going to upgrade his look but first he had to get started somewhere, with that he spontaneously decided that he was going to start with his outfit then end with accessories with his makeup done in between.

With a sway and a dive under his bed he grabbed the miniature shoe bin he filled with doll clothes, with a smirk Veneer opened the lid and began digging inside for the perfect shirt to redress himself in and giddily laughed as he found a top that was a fitted white number with a sweetheart neckline with a cropped appearance with how it ended right above his navel to expose a glimpse of his midriff.

It had an attached sheer cape almost like a bridal train which made Veneer decide that this was the one we was going to pick, whcih caused him to shiver due to his delight as with this shirt his shoulders and upper chest would be on full display along with his midsection knowing damn well that Floyd would have such a hard time behaving himself around him.

He'd definitely get to tease Floyd with this adorable little number he was setting up, with a little jump he placed the caped tube top on the bed and dug back into his little miniature collection to find a matching pair of shorts to go along with the bridal aesthetic he settled on.

Veneer was pleasantly impressed at how much clothing and accessories he was actually able to accumulate throughout his year of hunting for Floyd, with a soft humming of one of his old songs he picked up a pair of white booty shorts that just reached mid thigh that had a scandalous slit on each side that showed off more of his milky thighs.

Throwing that on the bed with his revealing top Veneer started digging for accessories his little white paws clawing through the piles of clothes as he finally reached the bottom where all the jewels and more heavier stuff was. Looking at a few of them he feverishly chucked them away from his line of sight and continued to throw and chuck until he obtained his first accessory which was a pair of lacy thigh high fishnet stockings with a vine like design laced throughout that connected through a black garter belt by the adjustable straps and clips.

Veneer cooed as the garter belt was thin and sleek enough to be hidden behind his shorts without it showing but he needed a nice pair of panties to match this sultry white outfit of his. More digging and he uncovered a pair of silk feeling magenta bikini panties with blue lace lining the edges. With a cocky smirk as these perfectly matched Floyd's current look with his indigo skin and amaranth tinted hair.

Soon enough Veneer also found a golden over sized blazer that swallowed his figure whole with the sleeves going past his miniature fingers and the end of the coat reaching his knees and put that with the miniature pile of clothes he would wear.

The green haired man soon found a menagerie of accessories that suited his aesthetic as well; an indigo crystal choker, a necklace that was a chain of black stars, an earring that appeared to be a dangling earring with two parts with The top portion being a small, dark blue dangling diamond gemstone while Hanging from the rhombus shaped gem was a long blue metallic cross.

Veneer also stylized the outfit by picking a fingerless fishnet glove with an obsidian barbed wire bracelet along with a pair of sky-high platform boots in a rich, dark blue.
The boots that were up to the very bottom of his calves that laced up in the front, The towering platforms and stiletto heels created a alluring silhouette that Veneer knew would exaggerate not only his height but his new soft curves.

With that Veneer's eyes slowly glanced over to see Floyd hiding within the curtain of his bedroom entryway, the green haired ex singer bit his nail as Floyd thought he was slick but Veneer wasn't against giving his little lover boy a glimpse of what he would be missing while he had to earn back Veneer's confidence in him again.