~10~

"Good plan, Thomas. 'Just hear what the man has to say.' Really working out for us."

"Oh, shut up, Minho." Thomas retorts, glancing towards Minho, who is hanging next to him by their ankles. "Maybe i can reach the rope?" Thomas says, trying to reach up and untie the rope.

"Do that, and you die." Jade deadpanned.

"Hold on, did you just threaten to kill me?" Thomas asks, his voice laced with confusion.

"No, you idiot. Their are cranks underneath us, you untie your ropes, and you will fall into the pit of them." Jade explains,"Doubt, you're getting out of that alive."

"Enjoying the view?" They all look over as Jorge walks in carrying a crane.

"What the hell do you want?" Thomas asks bitterly.

"That is the question." Jorge says as if hes playing with them. "My men want to sell you back to Wicked. Life has taught them to think small. Im not like that. Something tells me that you're not either." Jorge explains, pointing his crane towards Thomas.

"Is the blood rushing to my head.. or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho asks, making Jade chuckle quietly to herself.

"Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." Jorge demands looking back at Thomas.

"I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt speaks up.

"I happen to believe in ghosts." He says, looking at Newt. "Escpecially when i hear them chattering among the air waves." He looks back towards Tho, walking over to the lever to lower the rope resting his hand on it. "You tell me what you know and... maybe we can make a deal."

"We dont know much." Thomas says.

Jorge pushes the lever, lowering the rope suddenly, making them all yell except Jade because she knew he would never sacrifice something that was valuable to him.

"Okay! Okay! Alright! They're hiding in the mountains!" Thomas yells, holding his hand out to pause Jorge. "They attacked Wicked and got a few kids out thats all we know! That's it, that's all we know!"

"Yo Jorge." They look over as the man that punched Jade walks in looking at him suspiciously. "What's going on?"

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted." Jorge says, looking from the man to back to Thomas. "We're done now."

Jorge turns towards Jade, pointing his crane towards her,"Except.. for her, get her down. I want to speak to her."

"Hey, wait. You're not going to help us?" Thomas asks.

"Dont worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong." Jorge says with a smirk walking away. "Hang tight."

The man walks over to the railing near Jade and pulls her close by the rope and lowering her down so she can untie herself.

Once she was untied, he grabbed her arm, pulling her up and shoving her forwards. She turned and punched him in the nose, "You didn't think you'd get away with hitting me, did you?" She mocked as the man held his hand up to his nose that was now bleeding.

The group all laughed except Teresa, who was grimacing before he grabbed her by the neck and leaned her over the edge.

Her eyes widened, and they all started shouting at him to stop. Slowly, she put her hands up in a surrender like position.

"Yeah, that's what i thought." The man smirked, putting her back down properly and shoving her forwards again.
____________________________________

"Going somewhere?" Jade heard Brenda ask as she started walking up the stairs to the floor they were on earlier.