Chapter 12: CF Foundation Ranking Tournament Part 1

Normal POV. 

❮At the CF Foundation❯

For the past few weeks, ever since she assumed the role of family president, she has been working in Aila's office

For the past few weeks, ever since she assumed the role of family president, she has been working in Aila's office. Despite her difficult circumstances, she doesn't give up. Restarting the nationals tournament has been her planned ambition. Then Izu emerged with Taro holding the documents.

Taro: Here is the documentation, Aila. We have completed the resident relocation for the national tournament.

Aila: Thank you very much.

Taro handed the document to Aila as she examined the paper. 

Aila: Alright, so we were able to get 10 signatures from the Vanguard managers. However, we didn't request to use the tournament stadium from the owner. If nothing else, the stadium has been under repair for a few weeks now since the Clan of Shadows incident that destroyed it. Yet, before we ask the manager to allow us to use the stadium once more, we still need to persuade the public to sign up. 

Taro: How do we proceed? Before they can approve it and be ready, we still have to be prepared for six weeks.

Aila: I'll try my hardest to let them know. But before we proceed to that, We need to determine who will be in the ranks of the CF Foundation, we must first select the rankers.

Izu: Have you made up your mind about what to do?

Aila: Indeed, I propose that we engage in a little competition. I had planned to select my friends sooner, but they had to prove themselves in order to be at the top and included by everyone.

Taro: President, do you have any ideas?

She began to consider, and an idea came to her. 

Aila: I have one.

Aila turned on her computer and began to type on the keyboard in order to create the poster for the competition for the CF rankings.

❮At the Hospital❯

Emi, Kamui, Misaki, Naoki, and Shingo visit Aichi. 

Emi: The doctor said that your arm will finally heal soon. But you still need to stay here for a few days.

Aichi: Well, that's a shame

Kamui: Don't be sad Big bro! At least, we can play cards again when you get bored.

Aichi: That was wonderful. .

Shingo: Oh take a look, Aichi. [he shows Aichi some news while releasing his phone] The Vanguard national is coming up soon. 

Naoki: And guess who's going to sign? 

Aichi: I take it that you guys are going to the tournament?