Chapter one Expostion

((AN))There will be no smut in this story. That doesn't mean that I won't allude to smut stuff happening. Also there will be slight mentioning a of other fandoms, if you get references that I make... Good for you. ✌🏼️((AN))

I woke abruptly. Confused and disoriented, before I realized that my alarm clock was blaring at me. I let my hand fall on top of the annoying machine. Now that it's stopped ringing I see the time is 6:45... Why am I up so early? I can't remember any reason why I woul- wait! School. Yesterday was the last day of summer. I need to get ready for school. It's going to be my last year at high school, this year I'm a senior.

I try to quickly pick out clothes but from an outside perspective i probably looked like a drunk giraffe trying to put on jeans, a tee-shirt, and a jacket. Which as you can imagine took a while. Know that I'm dressed I guess I should eat breakfast otherwise I won't have a chance to eat again until lunch. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen where my dad chuck, has cooked pancakes for our "first day of school" I sit down between Anna and Balthazar who are my two younger siblings, though I'm not the oldest my brother Michael goes to collage across the country in New York. There is small talk as we eat, "are you all excited for school?" My dad asks

We all mumble hardly audible responses all along the lines of no. Dad makes no further attempts at conversation with us walking about of the room muttering sarcastically "sorry I forgot the no talking before 9 o'clock rule."

After a quick breakfast I walk back to my bathroom to shave and put my contacts in. After all of this its 7:25 and I'll need to leave soon. I gather my backpack and money for lunch and yell for my sibling to hurry up. "Shotgun!" Anna yells.

Balt whines but complies as Anna climbs into the passenger seat besides me, leaving him to get into the backseats which have little to no cushion.i drive an old beat up black pickup truck that my dad got me for my senior year. I like it because even though it's not the prettiest car in the world it still gets me from point A to point B.

The high school is about 2-3 songs away from our house. Don't ask me how many miles because I don't know. Once the car stops Balt jumps out of the car and races for the front door of the school I assume to meet up with his friends. Anna and Balt are twins although they are rarely seen with each other when at school. Probably because Balt is really loud and spontaneous vs Anna who is clam and collected because of this she has kinda become the mom of our family because our real mom is always off working in other countries.

I wait in my car listening to music until I hear a tap on the window I open my eyes to see my best friend Charlie. She opens the passenger door and sits next to me. "Hey Cassy!"

"Please, don't call me that. I want to be somewhat cool this year."

She gives me a bitchface "cool? No one is cool in high school Cassy."

"Maybe but -" she cut me off

"Before you say anything there is a new senior girl that moved here from Kansas," (we live in Washington btw) "and she is H-O-T hot."

"Do you even know her name? She might not even like girls."

"Shh, don't crush my dreams I'll make her love me, and I think her name is Jo. I don't know what it's short for."

"Alright then go talk to her."

I know she won't Charlie has never spoken to one of her crushes, but I haven't either so I am not one to talk. But I have a different reason for not talking to them. If I were to have a boyfriend and we got serious he would leave me after discovering that I'm asexual. The only people who know this about me are Charlie and my dad. They both found out because I left my account on AVEN open when they borrowed my computer.

"Alright smartass maybe I will talk to her."

The school bell rang so we hopped out of my car and walked into school together I don't know any of my classes because I was too lazy to look them up. Home room will "fun" because I'll either be thrilled by my classes or greatly disappointed there is no in between.

When I enter my home room there is a message on the board that says
"You sit where your schedule is" I found my schedule in the middle of the desks. I think because the teacher laidt them out alphabetically. No one I'm friends with is in my home room just people I kinda know, like Luke, Crowley, and Meg. But everyone knows them because they are really mean and bully anyone who isn't in there immediate friend group. They have made fun of me before but I didn't take it personally because they target everyone. I'll be fine as long as I don't bring a whole lot of attention to myself.

End of chapter.

((AN)) I would like to hear your feedback on my story. Tell me if you liked it, or if your interested in me continuing it. Thanks ✌🏼️((AN))