1/5

⚠️read it at your risk. It contains scene of self harm, maturity and much more. If you are not comfortable then leave it already. 🔞🔞

So here it the story. It goes like-

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

I looked at the mirror last time before going down. As I moved down stairs, I saw my husband sitting there. He is back after a month of business trip. I missed him so much. I walked towards him and held his bag.

"How was your trip? "

I asked as I saw him loosing his neck tie. He is tried from the journey. He nodded and said

"Yn, let's talk about this on the dinner"

I nodded. He walked away towards the bedroom and directly towards the washroom. I walked towards our bedroom to keep his bag. After keeping at his accessories at a place, I walked downstairs to make him dinner.

Soon he walked downstairs and sat on one of the chiars looking at the phone. Now a days he is being too busy with his phone. He is kim taehyung, the business tycoon. We had an arranged marriage.

I know he is a wise man, with a very gentle personality. I fell for him in the first sight. Being a cold human, he never expresses his feelings. That's the reason I always feel somewhat insecure.

Suddenly someone snapped making me to come out of my imagination, it's none other than him.

"Where are you lost? "

"Nothing"

I served him food and sat in front of him having mine. He came back after a while damn month and now he is ignoring me because of the phone.

After our wedding, he left me on that particular day saying that he is a coldman, and i am here to take care of his mother and him. He also added that, this house shouldn't feel the absence of him as I was present there, his better half.

We never opened up, we never spend the time together. I always wanted to have sometime with him but being a famous business man he is always under the pressure of meetings, and tight schedules.

We had our dinner and the whole time he was smiling looking at his phone. Like what's going on? After we are completed, he stood up and walked towards the bedroom being cold as usual. I sighed and walked towards our room after cleaning the kitchen. When I entered inside, I saw him sleeping already. Should he be talking to me opening up?

He should give me sometime too, as I am his wife. I felt so sad and slept beside him. I didn't know when I slept.

.........

The morning came and I am stretched my arms in air as I got up. Walking towards the washroom door, I glanced towards his side bed and found him not there. I sighed, I can't do anything. I know my married life is being terrible.

Walking downstairs, I found the son and the mother duo laughing and giggling at the dinning table. Someone made the breakfast, maybe his mother. As I came there, his mother looked at me and offered me to sit on the chair. I nodded and sat.

The pancakes. My favorite.

"Yn, eat it... It's made by your husband"

My eyes widened when she said that. Taehyung made these. I took a bite and wow! It's amazing. It feels heaven. I looked at taehyung who was sitting beside me. I kissed his cheek without me knowing, it's my habit. His eyes widened.

Shit!

I coughed to ease the tensed atmosphere. Aish! I shouldn't have done that. I looked at my palm which was shivering. After eating hurriedly I walked towards the kitchen to keep the dishes.

.
.
.
Time skip

I sat on the bed thinking about the previous things happened. Am I being so much? No right!

My chains of thoughts got broke when I saw him walking inside of the room. He is as usual smiling at his Phone.

What his phone has babe? I thought. He walked towards the washroom after taking the towel. After waiting for damn 30 minutes, I didn't know when I slept.

....

Suddenly my eyes fluttered open because of the thunderstorm. I looked beside me and didn't find him. It's 2am.

I walked downstairs to look for him and that's the worst decision of my life. I saw him standing there in the middle of the hall while looking towards me with a creepy smile. His eyes we're glowing yellow, making me scared.

His mouth was bloody red indicating that he drank blood few minutes ago. Before I could react a sudden pull made me to come into a room. It's mrs kim.

She was holding my wrist and huffing. I became confused and scared at the same time. She looked at me and said

"Don't worry, I will tell you everything"

She said but our talkings got cut when we heard a loud door knock. I held her hand in my tight grip. She looked at me and whispered

"He is here"

My eyes widened. Shit! Maybe he saw me coming here. The loud knocks turned into loud bangs on the door. It feels like the door will burt open if he bangs another 5 times.

His power seemed no joke to me. It's like he got a huge amount of power. I looked at mrs kim who was shivering near me. I hugged her and  made her way towards the washroom. I locked her there and looked at the door. It's almost at the condition of breaking.

Hurriedly I walked towards the bed hiding under it. The door finally burts open... He walked inside. His walk is slow and steady. He chuckled in his deep voice.

He walked towards the bed stand which has a lamp on it. He smirked and said

"I know you are here wifey"
...

To be continue.