3/5

I looked at myself in the mirror, I am having a glow. It's the pregnancy glow. I found out last day that I am a month pregnant now. Today is the full moon. The plan which I and mrs kim made is going to be applicable now.

I moved towards my car when I heard mrs kim voice,

"Please be safe... I want you to come back alive... I have lost a loved one and I don't have that much strength to lose anyone more"

She said and I gave her a small smile. She doesn't know about me being pregnant. I walked to my car. I sat and drove towards my destination which is the forest side hill. It's 6 pm now and I know that I will reach there by
10 pm. The moon will be at its peak during 3am. I have to complete the work in that time.

I started the engine and drove towards the destination.

..........

Finally I reached! I inform taehyung that I am staying in my friend's house because she got some work. My best friend, Shanaya is with me. She said, she wants to help me so I said a yes. She is a doctor and she didn't allow me to be alone in this time.

I walked towards the forest taking a deep breath, it's 11pm now. We got late due to the traffic and all. We have to finish our quickly. I walked slowly moving up to the hill.

                               Other side

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when his inner demon got an alert like someone is approaching his place. With a jerk he stood up. His eyes turned yellow. He sniffed hard and smirked formed on his lips. Like a dead corpse he walked to the hall. All these were witnessed by mrs kim.

She always lockes the door because she knows that in search of the blood his son will go outside for hunting. He jerked the main door, to go outside. He wants to go outside of the house. His inner demon is trying to break all the chains which are holding him to go towards his target.

"Who is trying to play with me! "

He said, his voice came out hoarse and demonic. He walked towards the window and tried to open it but it didn't. He felt irritated. He punched the glass window breaking it into pieces. Mrs Kim's eyes widened.

He dialed yn's number but it's not reachable. Taehyung walked out of the house through the window. He was desperate to go out which mrs kim guessed why.

He is not going to hunt for sure. He reached the hill in 2 hours because he stood on the roof of the train, which pass by the hill. He smirked and jumped off from the train. He walked towards the hill sniffing hard.

"My wifey is here"

He said with a growl and ran inside. Yn looked here and there in search for the temple. She spotted a red flag which indicated that the temple is ahead. Shanaya helped her to walk towards the destination but yn's heart got thrilled when she heard the growl. His growl.

Shanaya stuttered,

"Yn what is this? We should complete our work quickly"

She said dragged me towards the temple. I walked and walked with the hope of finding the temple soon. Our eyes landed on the board which said,

2km more to reach the temple.

I looked at shanaya, we both gave moral energy to each other and walked towards the hill but suddenly someone held shanaya's leg she turned and her her eyes became wide when she saw him. I turned to look where is shanaya and my life turned upside down looking at the view.

Taehyung was gripping  shanaya's neck. She was waving her legs here and there in attempt to get free but her all power are null in front of the devil. I walked towards him and took a wooden stick with all my powers I banged that on his back of the head. He left shanaya and looked at me.

As if nothing happened but his head was bleeding. He smirked and walked towards me, pinning me to the wood he said,

"Hurting your husband would not affect me young lady"

He then sniffed my neck coming closer to it. His eyes were glowing yellow under the moon. His creepy smile and the voice send shiver down my spine. He was going to bite me there but shanaya's voice interrupted

"Yn!!! "

He looked towards her and she threw a whole packet of turmeric powder towards him, making his eyes to itch. I got freed from his hold. I held shanaya's hand and we ran towards the temple. He was growling and rubbing his eyes.

"Shanaya, I made a mistake.... I hurted taehyung... Maybe after saving him from that devil, he would be in a very bad medical condition due to the injury I have made in his back of the head"

I said crying while running with her. She looked at me and said

"Don't worry, I have threw turmeric powder towards him which helps in clotting... It's ayurveda... Trust me! It will not let so much blood to flow out"

I nodded trusting her as she is a doctor for a reason man. My eyes searched for the temple because we reached near the deadend. The darkness is engulfing the whole place, but the moon is making it bright for us. As I was searching for the temple, I felt hot breathe on my shoulder. Shit! He is here maybe.

I turned around and my breath hitched. He is here, standing so close to me and his face is glowing under the moon along with his eyes. I fell down as my foot got collided with a rock. He walked towards me with his slow pace. He smirked and that was horrible to witness.

He was closing the distance between us when shanaya looked at my condition and looked here and there for any help. She took a stick and hit him on his leg making him to fall down. He looked up towards me. Shanaya helped me to stand up.

We both looked at each other and nodded walking towards the bag. We took the rope and started to encircle him being careful. His roars and growls were increasing minute by minute.

We took out torch out and noticed a huge temple and there was a cave. I gulped when I remembered mrs kim words. The yellow jwel will be present in the darkest place glowing like a sun. I held the torch and walked inside but shanaya stood outside to guide taehyung.

I took a deep breathe walking inside. I walked and walked it felt like I walked for 1 hour but it look so small from outside. I saw a giant rock which seemed so big, I have to break it.

I looked up remembering all the holy Spirits. Maybe they're going to help me here.

"If there is a negative energy then there is a positive energy too... Oh my Lord please help me to save my husband.... Please, bless me with all the powers which will help me to save my husband.... Please"

I kneeled down and joined my hands. But suddenly my holy sign glowed making me smile. I thanked the Lord a million of times. I closed my eyes and opned it, it turned purple. I smirked and punched the rock with all my will and it broke into various pieces. It broke and a sudden bright light invaded the whole place.

I took my hand in front of my face when it was unbearable for me to look at the high intensity. I walked further and there I saw, the yellow diamond. It is small but the amount of energy it is reflecting is something which is really appreciable.

I took it in my hands and stare at it. A sudden scream of shanaya made me to come back into my senses. Keeping the diamond in my pocket I ran outside to save my best friend from that blood thirst monster.

To be continue....