4/5

I walked out of the cave and the scene in front of my eyes made it teary. My best friend shanaya is in his tight grip and he was sucking the blood out of her. I threw a wood towards his hands and he looked at me when shanaya fell down. She was weak.

I walked back clutching on the bag. He walked towards me and smiled. I fell down, the moon is shining making the surroundings so beautiful. He slapped me hard making my head touch the ground. I gathered all my strength and stood up. I searched for the particular place where the yellow diamond was to be placed but he walked towards me and held me with my neck moving my body in the air.

I felt my throat tightening in his grip. I have to save myself and the baby. I touched my holy sign and closed my eyes. There was an electric shock towards him. He let me go and I fell down, on my stomach. A loud scream escaped from my mouth. Shanaya walked towards me with the support of a wooden stick.

She helped me to stand. I walked towards the temple where I guessed that, the idol was placed. With my stumbling walk I walked towards it. The moonlight was making the place clear to see. The devil was looking at my direction but shanaya, she was ready to fight with him so that she could divert him.

He ran towards me after growling dangerously. Shanaya walked towards him without thinking about her safety. She held his leg and stood up. He lost his balance and fell down. Shanaya looked at me, "yn, go and sacrifice your blood".

I looked at the place, and searched for something sharp. I couldn't find any. I looked at the rock and took it in my hand and with a thud, I smashed it on my hand. The blood zoned out. I looked at the moon and smiled while 5 drops of blood fell in the spot. I sighed and was going to put the jwel when someone kicked me from behind. I fell down and the jwel got thrown from my hand.

It rolled down the hill. I ran behind it but someone suddenly held my leg. I looked back and saw him, taehyung. He was smiling and growned loudly. I searched for shanaya and she saw laying there while blood was zoning out.

I looked towards the jwel, it was glowing near the bush. I kicked  taehyung's face, without caring if it changes his features. He fell down. I ran towards it with all my will and took the yellow diamond. I ditched him and held in on the ground. The moonlight is spreading and the yellow diamond was shining under it. Soon the whole place shined like a sun followed by a painful scary growl. The high intensity of light covered the whole place.

My eyes became heavy and I fell down.

To be continue...