𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁

(song suggested: Aimed to kill - Jade LeMac , middle of the night- Elley Duhe, wRoNg- ZAYN, Kehlani)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"𝕺𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 , 𝖜𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊". - 𝕰𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘, 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖆

LILYBETH

Sometimes I wonder if I'm taking the right path or if I am getting lost in my dilemma. I knew the decision I would make would reflect on the future I decided to make. I want to extinguish this flaming soul of mine however, the doors are locked, and I need to find the key for it.

So, I ran with all my will left in my soul and the strength left in my body. I ran until I felt no one was following me anymore. The Sun Realm is at war, not with enemies but within themselves, for some reason I don't know. The information about the attackers was confiscated by the lieutenants of the wards. The only thing that rang was all the commanders of different squads were told to vanish and take shelter. Now here's the thing, the squad in which I was the commander was brutally murdered and I had to run to save my last breath. I knew a short passage that would let me get away without any evidence.

Right now I was moving towards the fogged forest which linked the other realms. These routes are considered dangerous since they keep on shifting and would lead you to the realm that is in your fate. So, I didn't know which realm I would be thrown to. But as soon as I get there, I need to go to their military base and warn them about the war going on in the Moon Realm. I might be a commander of a vicious realm but I know what it's like to lose everything. I won't let others suffer the pain the Sun realm brought into my life. This will end here.

Among all the other realms, the Moon Realm is considered the most powerful since it has something that we lack - HARMONY. We lacked harmony among our people, there was discrimination among the higher rankers and the general public. The civilians of our realm are kept like lab rats, to suffer in silence, not knowing how the next day would provide them. I tried making the situation and the environment better but I was silenced by the authorities. Our king was murdered a decade ago, and now the realm was under some wicked "elders" who wanted to take over other realms as well even though it was against the cosmic rules. In the rule book of the cosmos, with the golden words of it is written that one who tries to capture another realm should be punished by the creators also known as the Celestial Embodies who had disappeared centuries ago but ought to come back when the universe falls apart.

There were six other realms which were the Sun realm, Moon realm, Cloud realm, Nature realm, Soul realm, and the Everywhere realm. Among all these realms the Moon realm, although harmonious among its civilians, was known for its brutality, strongest warriors, and high-tech equipment. They were feared the most because of their ruthless king, King Artemis Augustus Sorgon. He never once in his 200 years of living lost a single battle. He was known for his outrageous nature and war plans. And I don't want to cross paths with him. Although I've never seen him, I do know that he would kill me without any mercy.

I see the fogged forest ahead and mentally prepare myself that no matter what I shall live. Huge trees are screaming towards me to return from the slaughtered land of mine. The feeling of hollow fear runs in my veins like the poison consuming my thoughts to fight harder for survival. I never gave up, I never would even though my body begged me to. I was stabbed near my abdomen due to which I'm losing my energy. I need to be cautious about my surroundings in that forest. As soon as I enter the forest, a skull-wrenching pain occurs and I fall over my knees, hyperventilating. What is happening? it feels like a hammer was thrown over my head, it feels like the fogged forest wants to get inside my head. Suddenly, I freeze as a long-forgotten blood-ragging memory occurs.