𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄

𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊

..••°°°°••..°°••....••°°..••°°°°••..°°••....••°°..••°°°°••..°°••....••°°..••°°°°••..°°••....••°°..••°°°°••..

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒔𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

After the training was done, I came to her quarters. I was exhausted yet I didn't feel like doing anything so I just sat near the window. My childhood memories from the orphanage flooded back, haunting me again. The harsh reality of the abuse I suffered at the hands of the woman named Georgia still felt fresh, despite the many years that had passed. Georgia was supposed to be our caretaker, the one who would nurture and protect us innocent children. But instead, she delighted in tormenting us, taking out her twisted frustrations on our vulnerable forms. The scars, both physical and emotional, that she inflicted have never fully healed. I can still vividly recall the way she would single me out, berating me endlessly and denying me even the most basic of comforts. The sting of her hand against my skin, the crushing grip of her fingers as she dragged me by the hair - these sensations haunt me to this day. And the other children, too, suffered under her cruel regime, forced to watch helplessly as she abused us one by one.

Sometimes, I wonder how someone so inherently cruel and heartless could have been entrusted with the care of children. But the sad truth is that the system failed us, leaving us at the mercy of a woman who took pleasure in our pain.

All these years later, I find it difficult to fully process or accept what happened to me in that place. The trauma runs deep, coloring my perceptions and relationships. But I am determined to overcome it, to not let Georgia's legacy continue to define me. I will break free of these haunting memories, even if it takes every ounce of strength I possess.