5| The Strategic Marriage

Countdown : 2

Here's Chapter 5!

Word Count : 4851

Target : 15🌟 + your choice of comments🧡

Status : Unedited

Enjoy! (^_^)

֍﴿۝﴾֎

The scene outside the Golden Lotus Hotel was a spectacle of grandeur and opulence

The air buzzed with excitement as high-profile guests from various spheres of influence arrived.

The entrance to the hotel was a flurry of activity.

A parade of high-end vehicles lined up, each car door opened to reveal another distinguished guest, adding to the prestige of the event.

Camera flashes light up the area as photographers jostle for the perfect shot, capturing the glamour of the attendees and the magnificence of their attire.

The presence of numerous guards was palpable, with tight security measures in place. They stood alert, ensuring the safety of the guests and maintaining the exclusivity of the event.

Political figures, business moguls, members of royalty, and international investors mingled, their conversations a blend of soft laughter and serious discussions about potential alliances and partnerships.

The ambiance was one of sheer luxury, the decorations were lavish, with every detail meticulously planned to showcase wealth and power.

The mandap, a sacred structure for the wedding rituals, was a breathtaking centerpiece inside the venue hall. It stood on a raised platform, draped in rich fabrics of red and gold, symbolizing prosperity and auspiciousness. Intricate floral arrangements cascaded from the pillars, exuding a fragrance that filled the air.

The environment was filled with the melody of classical instruments, setting a serene and harmonious tone.

Soft, ambient lighting casted a warm glow. Beyond the mandap, the venue hall was a testament to luxury.

Trayaksh carried an aura of power and dominance as he mingled with the esteemed business and royal guests.

He stood tall, his posture exuding confidence.

He was impeccably dressed in a traditional sherwani, adorned with intricate embroidery that caught the light with every movement. His attire was complemented by a turban that signified his stature, and his face was lit with an adept charismatic smile that welcomed conversation.

With a firm handshake and a steady gaze, he greeted each guest, showing a blend of respect and authority.

He deftly navigated the discussions, from potential business ventures to diplomatic relations.